Obama General Discussion, vol. 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh you fell for that "controversy"? I'm shocked.

Right wing media is so predictable, but their audience, even more so.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

noooo, i saw the link on facebook. i am not a 65-year old woman who has no idea how to use anything other than internet explorer.

looks like someone has earned his high approval rating:

Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2015
September 13, 2016
Release Number: CB16-158

SEPT. 13, 2016 — The U.S. Census Bureau announced today that real median household income increased by 5.2 percent between 2014 and 2015 while the official poverty rate decreased 1.2 percentage points. At the same time, the percentage of people without health insurance coverage decreased.

Median household income in the United States in 2015 was $56,516, an increase in real terms of 5.2 percent from the 2014 median income of $53,718. This is the first annual increase in median household income since 2007, the year before the most recent recession.

The nation’s official poverty rate in 2015 was 13.5 percent, with 43.1 million people in poverty, 3.5 million fewer than in 2014. The 1.2 percentage point decrease in the poverty rate from 2014 to 2015 represents the largest annual percentage point drop in poverty since 1999.

The percentage of people without health insurance coverage for the entire 2015 calendar year was 9.1 percent, down from 10.4 percent in 2014. The number of people without health insurance declined to 29.0 million from 33.0 million over the period.

looks like someone has earned his high approval rating:

Well, Republicans won back the Senate and a bunch of House seats in November of 2014, taking office in January 2015. So they're on the ones responsible for this uptick which is also due in part to their historical success at all the local and state levels across the country.

They've effectively put a stop to Obama's self induced recession and reckless spending. It's a shame because if McCain had been elected, Americans would have been taking home about $70,000 a year now on average, provided they were willing to work hard.

Well, Republicans won back the Senate and a bunch of House seats in November of 2014, taking office in January 2015. So they're on the ones responsible for this uptick which is also due in part to their historical success at all the local and state levels across the country.

They've effectively put a stop to Obama's self induced recession and reckless spending. It's a shame because if McCain had been elected, Americans would have been taking home about $70,000 a year now on average, provided they were willing to work hard.

So effectively McCain would have been the best president in American history!!! More of a messiah than even Sanders? Wow!!!

:lmao:

Senator Bernard Sanders' letter to Obama, telling him to be a man and stand up for Indigenous people at Standing Rock. Oppose the Dakota Access Pipeline.

Attachments

• Cv6LYlMUIAAGDm6.jpg
    Cv6LYlMUIAAGDm6.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Cv6LYlLVYAADcGY.jpg
    Cv6LYlLVYAADcGY.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 18
Senator Bernard Sanders' letter to Obama, telling him to be a man and stand up for Indigenous people at Standing Rock. Oppose the Dakota Access Pipeline.

The Democratic Party has been absolutely spineless in standing up against this injustice. They're supportive when they can help gain voters in the coalition, but not when corporate money is at stake. If this was just about their rights and not the pipeline, they'd probably stand up, but money talks.

The Democratic Party has been absolutely spineless in standing up against this injustice. They're supportive when they can help gain voters in the coalition, but not when corporate money is at stake. If this was just about their rights and not the pipeline, they'd probably stand up, but money talks.

Fact. So disappointing.

It's more than obvious that no one in this country, by and large, cares about Native Americans. If the $20 bill situation isn't enough proof, I don't know what is. This doesn't shock me at all, especially since big money is at stake.

Pretty sick feeling yesterday seeing all these people thank Obama about the DAPL but that is a whole other discussion.
The media let the world down underreporting Obama's atrocities and now we got Trump.

Cx92wWMXAAAuqND.jpg

We're now using cut and pastes from comment sections? ffs

What?! Were they out of memes?

Last edited:
Remember this every time some Trump voter starts telling you that he's the President and ought to be afforded the respect the office brings.

Trump can have as much respect from the left as Obama had from the right. Not a smidgen more. Enjoy, guys.

Never forget that while Indigenous people were being brutalized at Standing Rock, Barack Obama was spending his last days as POTUS giving out medals to Ellen and Bruce fucking Springsteen. Puke.

Back
Top Bottom