Obama - Failed President

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you can't argue the facts why obama is the worst president in the last hundred years i will say u2 will announce their new album on sept 09

What's to argue, you already told me what you said was the truth.

I've always wanted to have a GOP propaganda bot on our forum. Thank the lord. :love:

I like hip hop. Yes! But you still can't argue why obama is a good president. You just can't argue on his behalf. There is nothing to argue about. There is little good. Your change and hope leader has failed!

I don't need to argue on his behalf, you already stated the truth and fact.

I never knew that "truth" meant "vague and unsubstantiated generalisations on the Internet". I've learnt a lot from this thread already.

I would respond to facts if there were any facts present. At least give us a MS Paint chart from a bogus neocon website. This is all opinion. "His foreign policy is terrible" isn't even trying to hide how much of an opinion it is.

I never knew that "truth" meant "vague and unsubstantiated generalisations on the Internet". I've learnt a lot from this thread already.

Care to argue what i posted? Everyone wants to make fun of my post but nobody will argue against it. Funny.

Vauge? Everyone is a truth. Tell me different! You cant't. So it is a fact!

It's worthless attempting to argue against vague hyperbolic statements that are presented without any supporting evidence, references, sources, or statistics. If you're just going to spout empty slogans, you're going to be called out as a troll. Either substantiate your claims, even just a little bit, or get used to mockery.

I would respond to facts if there were any facts present. At least give us a MS Paint chart from a bogus neocon website. This is all opinion. "His foreign policy is terrible" isn't even trying to hide how much of an opinion it is.

MS Paint chart? Huh? I live in the real world not in obama's and your's collegiate world. Where we compare graphs. Give me a break. Haha.

His foreign policy is terrible because Hillary and Obama missed out on the Arab Spring and wrote it off. Egypt is out of control. Obama drew a line in the sand with Syria and then ignored it. Now ISIS is out of control. Obama was totally wrong about Russia and Putin is abusing him like a bully in a playground. He is not defending Israel against the terrorists, hamas. He shut down NASA so now we can't go to outer space.

So how is this opinion?

It's worthless attempting to argue against vague hyperbolic statements that are presented without any supporting evidence, references, sources, or statistics. If you're just going to spout empty slogans, you're going to be called out as a troll. Either substantiate your claims, even just a little bit, or get used to mockery.

See post 50 above you troll.

MS Paint chart? Huh? I live in the real world not in obama's and your's collegiate world. Where we compare graphs. Give me a break. Haha.

His foreign policy is terrible because Hillary and Obama missed out on the Arab Spring and wrote it off. Egypt is out of control. Obama drew a line in the sand with Syria and then ignored it. Now ISIS is out of control. Obama was totally wrong about Russia and Putin is abusing him like a bully in a playground. He is not defending Israel against the terrorists, hamas. He shut down NASA so now we can't go to outer space.

So how is this opinion?

If "collegiate" means "following the same train of thought for longer than one observation/statement/generalization before jumping to the next," then call me Dr.

If you'd like to expand on any of your ideas, that's OK with me. But you're just listing things you don't like about Obama (some of which are totally unsubstantiated) and passing them off as fact while dismissing everyone who responds as the enemy.

If "collegiate" means "following the same train of thought for longer than one observation/statement/generalization before jumping to the next," then call me Dr.

If you'd like to expand on any of your ideas, that's OK with me. But you're just listing things you don't like about Obama (some of which are totally unsubstantiated) and passing them off as fact while dismissing everyone who responds as the enemy.

Yes i would like to expand on my ideas. Our foreign policy is terrible. Our economy is terrible. Our race relations is terrible. Our immigration policy is non-existance. What else can i expand on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom