No Big Bang, No Beginning or End

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

solemole

War Child
Model describes universe with no big bang, no beginning, and no end

Model describes universe with no big bang, no beginning, and no end
July 29, 2010 by Lisa Zyga

(PhysOrg.com) -- By suggesting that mass, time, and length can be converted into one another as the universe evolves, Wun-Yi Shu has proposed a new class of cosmological models that may fit observations of the universe better than the current big bang model. What this means specifically is that the new models might explain the increasing acceleration of the universe without relying on a cosmological constant such as dark energy, as well as solve or eliminate other cosmological dilemmas such as the flatness problem and the horizon problem. Read More ... http://www.physorg.com/news199591806.html

:up:

I'd like to see some graphics and video modeling to get a better idea of the theory.

I like that lightspeed and gravity are not constants; that has never made sense to me.

:up:

I'd like to see some graphics and video modeling to get a better idea of the theory.

I like that lightspeed and gravity are not constants; that has never made sense to me.
Graphics and video are very misleading. These models are mathematical analogues to reality which require a lot of training to comprehend. I say this as somebody who is quite ignorant of physics (compared to a physicist) and feels uncomfortable with speculation.

Back
Top Bottom