Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yolland

Forum Moderator
I know there's already a thread for this over in LS, and that many of you are probably already 'out' for the holidays...but, since some of us don't read LS regularly...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I especially hope all of you who were traveling to visit family or friends for the holiday got there safely and in time--here in the US at least, so many regions became a traveler's nightmare over the last several days due to the weather conditions.

Hi Yolland,

I am at the airport, waiting for a flight.

Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones.

and everyone, else.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Joyful whatever holiday you celebrate.

I'm happy to be home safely after traveling this past weekend. Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it!

Stay safe and be well. :)

God's love and blessings to all of my friends and foes on Interland during this joyous Holiday Season.

<>

0005.gif

Happy Holidays to all!

0005.gif

I hope everyone had a lovely and relaxing time. My day was very quiet and relaxing and good all round. I hope to be in here more (hurrah you all say! :wink: ) because im on holidays for a while due to school holidays. This yeah has been insanely busy!!!

Happy New Year, I hope 2009 brings lots of happy times for everyone :D

I hate how when clock strikes 12 all attention turns to couples making out. I mean if it's girl on girl kissing it's one thing, but for real, I don't want to see people doing what they should be doing in private.

Happy New Year!

As an added bonus, I finally have internet in my new apartment in Toronto, so I should post a lot more from here on out. :sexywink:

wish you all a happy new year and a prosperous life ahead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom