MERGED--> all Gun Control discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One last time...

Batshit Crazy for Gun Toting Cat Lovers
crazy-kitten-with-gun.jpg

i had to dig this thread up from the grave to share what happened last night.

a while ago i posted a story where i was awakened late at night by a noise that sounded like someone creeping around outside.

well, around 1:30 am i was again snapped out of a deep sleep by.........gunfire. close gunfire. 4 quick shots: powpowpowpow. judging by the sound it came from less than a few hundred yards away. couldnt tell if they were handgun or rifle. so again i was instantly awake and just layed there for a moment to listen for more shots, then got my gun and peeked out the windows again and saw nothing. took a piss (a gun in each hand :lol:) and went back to sleep.

now i live on the west end of the island which is a lot less populated than the other parts. if this shit is going on at night way out there, than i cant imagine what is going on in town. ill have to see and find out what happened, if someone got shot, or if it was just some dickhead firing into the air for the hell of it.

im trying to go on vacation in Nov/Dec back to good old PA. i might go get a 12 ga shotty and bring it back with me to keep me company at night, now that i know shit is going on around my apt at night. "i tellin you" (VI accent) this place is 1 step away from the fuckin wild west.

Back
Top Bottom