Men In Skirts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They can wear whatever they want as long as they don't climb ladders without underpants.

Seriously though. Do these guys seriously expect people to look at them and not think it's strange at all? Maybe in 50 years men will be wearing skirts everywhere, but right now generally women wear skirts, so when men do it it looks funny.

one can choose to wear whatever they'd like. if you're a dude and you want to wear mantyhose and a bro and a nice little sun dress, go nuts. if you want to dress up as batman, knock yourself out. you're an adult, you can make your own decisions as to what you want to do.

me, i'm gonna pass on the skirt. because of some built in sexist notion that only women can wear skirts or whatever the heck this thread is trying to prove? no... because i think i'd look like a moron, and i'd probably get fired. that's about it.

some dudes can pull it off, and if ya can, go nuts.

Well if women can wear padded bras and Spanx (there are Spanx for men now)-why not I guess?

But do guys really want to go around looking like that? The middle one looks quite, um..bulky. Under a skirt it would be much more comfortable I guess..but that defeats the purpose. Dilemma. The bum lift looks good :D

Marks & Spencer To Sell 'Bum Lift' & 'Frontal Enhancement' Underwear (PHOTOS, POLL)

Interesting that some of these body image issues are being seen in male clothing too.

Oh, man...the ol' cucumber just ain't doing the trick anymore, eh :wink:?

I'm personally not into the whole padding/lift stuff for women or men because I think it's false advertising, if you get my drift :p. I prefer just being honest about what you've got off the bat (that, and some of that padding stuff looks kinda uncomfortable). But hey, if people want to sport that stuff, that's their choice, they got their reasons *Shrugs*. And it is interesting that this is now showing up for men-just further proof that all human beings, no matter who they are, will always have some insecurity about their looks of some kind. Their focus may be on different spots, but the fears are still the same.

As for the skirt debate that I skimmed through, again, if a guy wants to walk around in a skirt, have at it. Typically I tend to go for guys who wear pants, but if I ever met a really cool guy who did wear a skirt, it'd be an interesting thing to get used to, but I wouldn't hold it against him. And then of course there's the kilts, as people referenced...some guys can definitely look sexy in those :drool:.

Angela

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom