Mass Shooting at Connecticut Elementary School

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The part about it happening by accident in the bathtub. It sounds like the worst cover up in the history of time.

That was actually an action movie recap

This will not be the breaking point. There is no breaking point when half-assed excuses can be used as a buffer.

Could this maybe be the breaking point? Please. It was a fucking MOTHER'S DAY parade for the love of God.

If shooting 20 first 6-year-olds was, why should this be?

This didn't happen today in Japan, Australia, Canada, Britain, Switzerland, etc, etc. We may be less free but we're sure more alive.

The only good thing is that the earlier background check Senate vote is the beginning of the end of the NRA, a group who should be labeled a terrorist organization.

Keep talking, Wayne Lapierre and Ted Nugent and Our Sarah. With every word you say you further discredit yourselves to people who don't think that a consequence of freedom is 20 dead first graders.

Apparently there is no breaking point, that seems crystal clear at this point. The guy they've arrested (19 yr old) already has a firearms violation so I'd say he has a background.

Wayne LaPierre makes me sick. He talks about the govt exploiting Sandy Hook, then he goes and brings up the marathon bombings at the NRA meeting. Talking about people in Boston during the manhunt wishing they had guns. He doesn't even make any logical sense. I guess when you're pandering you don't have to.

You know what's really sick? A pro gun group is targeting one of the Sandy Hook fathers, Neil Heslin, by bringing up his 10 year old arrest over drug possession. There's blogs talking about it, mocking him for that.

With all due respect, the moral distortions required to make such a statement are truly pathetic.

Though I agree that labelling the NRA a terrorist organization is a bit strong, one could certainly argue that the NRA, especially with its current leadership, is a threat to the safety of US citizens.

Last edited:
The NRA seeks to arm and keep armed individuals who represent a clear, present danger to ordinary Americans. They enable the killing of innocents so gun manufacturers can make a profit.

The NRA seeks to arm and keep armed individuals who represent a clear, present danger to ordinary Americans. They enable the killing of innocents so gun manufacturers can make a profit.

NARAL and Planned Parenthood seek to prevent any restrictions on "reproductive health" and represent a clear, present danger to unborn Americans. They enable the killing of innocents so abortion providers can make a profit.

Though I agree that labelling the NRA a terrorist organization is a bit strong, one could certainly argue that the NRA, especially with its current leadership, is a threat to the safety of US citizens.

I've never been an IRA member because I disagree with their very broad interpretation of the 2nd Amendment but as I point out in the above post they are hardly the only organization taking an extreme position.

NARAL and Planned Parenthood seek to prevent any restrictions on "reproductive health" and represent a clear, present danger to unborn Americans. They enable the killing of innocents so abortion providers can make a profit.

Good lord, someone's been spending far too much time on The Corner.

Why don't you just be honest and call women murderers? Then, after they have an abortion, you can kill these women too. And their doctor accomplices.

Lots of death for you! Perhaps you can arm a mentally ill person like the NRA wants -- mental illness doesnt mean we forfeitnour Creator endowed rigjrs -- and after they mow down a bunch of 6 year olds, you can execute them!

I've never been an IRA member because I disagree with their very broad interpretation of the 2nd Amendment but as I point out in the above post they are hardly the only organization taking an extreme position.

Let's all take a moment to point out this interesting typo. Ok, carry on.

Why don't you just be honest and call women murderers? Then, after they have an abortion, you can kill these women too. And their doctor accomplices.

Well, they're already born. And possibly not even Americans, so of course they're fair game.

Well, they're already born. And possibly not even Americans, so of course they're fair game.

I think we need to be honest and call these poor, minority women the murderers we are and not hide behind easily scapegoated doctors or pretend that these women are just innocent victims of "the abortion industry."

They kill their babies. Having an abortion is no different from walking I to a first grade class room and putting a bullet into a 6 year old's head.

So let's be brave and right and true and stand for life and execute women who have abortions.

These unborn Americans are so vulnerable that they can't even survive outside a uterus! Surely their murderers must deserve death for destroying them. Why, with all our 21st century technology, we should really be refocusing our scientists' (even though science is evil, there must be a bible quote that justifies how we can use them for our righteous purposes when it comes to such important matters as saving the future children of America--because children are the future) efforts on finding ways to resurrect the m once executed so we can kill them again, not allow them to waste time on this mythological climate global warming "debate"!

So let's be brave and right and true and stand for life and execute women who have abortions.

I think we should also execute the person who got that woman pregnant. He should be at least an accomplice to this. Without him there would not have been a need for an abortion.

I think we should also execute the person who got that woman pregnant. He should be at least an accomplice to this. Without him there would not have been a need for an abortion.

And sanctions against condom manufacturers, of course. They're essentially commuting murder by leaving those poor sperm to die in a rubber tube rather than make their way to their destiny.

I like how you point out the man's responsibility in a woman getting pregnant and having an abortion. Of course, I don't believe either should be executed. But too often the woman is the irresponsible, murderous slut while the man who did his half is barely acknowledged.

Back
Top Bottom