Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind
Click Here to Login

Old 05-15-2013, 11:37 AM   #796
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by INDY500 View Post
With all due respect, the moral distortions required to make such a statement are truly pathetic.
Though I agree that labelling the NRA a terrorist organization is a bit strong, one could certainly argue that the NRA, especially with its current leadership, is a threat to the safety of US citizens.

Old 05-15-2013, 12:00 PM   #797
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 07:58 PM
The NRA seeks to arm and keep armed individuals who represent a clear, present danger to ordinary Americans. They enable the killing of innocents so gun manufacturers can make a profit.

Old 05-15-2013, 09:30 PM   #798
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
The NRA seeks to arm and keep armed individuals who represent a clear, present danger to ordinary Americans. They enable the killing of innocents so gun manufacturers can make a profit.
NARAL and Planned Parenthood seek to prevent any restrictions on "reproductive health" and represent a clear, present danger to unborn Americans. They enable the killing of innocents so abortion providers can make a profit.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:34 PM   #799
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diemen View Post
Though I agree that labelling the NRA a terrorist organization is a bit strong, one could certainly argue that the NRA, especially with its current leadership, is a threat to the safety of US citizens.
I've never been an IRA member because I disagree with their very broad interpretation of the 2nd Amendment but as I point out in the above post they are hardly the only organization taking an extreme position.
Old 05-15-2013, 10:30 PM   #800
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

NARAL and Planned Parenthood seek to prevent any restrictions on "reproductive health" and represent a clear, present danger to unborn Americans. They enable the killing of innocents so abortion providers can make a profit.

Good lord, someone's been spending far too much time on The Corner.

Why don't you just be honest and call women murderers? Then, after they have an abortion, you can kill these women too. And their doctor accomplices.

Lots of death for you! Perhaps you can arm a mentally ill person like the NRA wants -- mental illness doesnt mean we forfeitnour Creator endowed rigjrs -- and after they mow down a bunch of 6 year olds, you can execute them!
Old 05-16-2013, 05:47 AM   #801
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 08:58 PM
Quote:

I've never been an IRA member because I disagree with their very broad interpretation of the 2nd Amendment but as I point out in the above post they are hardly the only organization taking an extreme position.
Let's all take a moment to point out this interesting typo. Ok, carry on.
Old 05-16-2013, 05:49 AM   #802
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

Why don't you just be honest and call women murderers? Then, after they have an abortion, you can kill these women too. And their doctor accomplices.

Well, they're already born. And possibly not even Americans, so of course they're fair game.
Old 05-16-2013, 09:07 AM   #803
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWasBored View Post

Well, they're already born. And possibly not even Americans, so of course they're fair game.

I think we need to be honest and call these poor, minority women the murderers we are and not hide behind easily scapegoated doctors or pretend that these women are just innocent victims of "the abortion industry."

They kill their babies. Having an abortion is no different from walking I to a first grade class room and putting a bullet into a 6 year old's head.

So let's be brave and right and true and stand for life and execute women who have abortions.
Old 05-16-2013, 10:02 AM   #804
Blue Crack Supplier

These unborn Americans are so vulnerable that they can't even survive outside a uterus! Surely their murderers must deserve death for destroying them. Why, with all our 21st century technology, we should really be refocusing our scientists' (even though science is evil, there must be a bible quote that justifies how we can use them for our righteous purposes when it comes to such important matters as saving the future children of America--because children are the future) efforts on finding ways to resurrect the m once executed so we can kill them again, not allow them to waste time on this mythological climate global warming "debate"!
Old 05-16-2013, 10:06 AM   #805
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 01:58 AM
Quote:
So let's be brave and right and true and stand for life and execute women who have abortions.
I think we should also execute the person who got that woman pregnant. He should be at least an accomplice to this. Without him there would not have been a need for an abortion.
Old 05-16-2013, 10:10 AM   #806
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 01:58 AM
BTW, before this devolves into another abortion mudslinging fest (there's already another thread currently going on about that one), let's focus again on guns.
Gun-death tally: Every American gun death since Newtown Sandy Hook shooting (INTERACTIVE). - Slate Magazine

4,127 deaths and counting (including 81 children).
Old 05-16-2013, 10:49 AM   #807
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popmartijn View Post

I think we should also execute the person who got that woman pregnant. He should be at least an accomplice to this. Without him there would not have been a need for an abortion.
And sanctions against condom manufacturers, of course. They're essentially commuting murder by leaving those poor sperm to die in a rubber tube rather than make their way to their destiny.
Old 05-16-2013, 10:50 AM   #808
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
BTW, before this devolves into another abortion mudslinging fest (there's already another thread currently going on about that one), let's focus again on guns.
Gun-death tally: Every American gun death since Newtown Sandy Hook shooting (INTERACTIVE). - Slate Magazine

Oh, I thought we were in that thread. Oops. I don't often venture outside b&c, and apparently when I do, I get lost.
Old 05-16-2013, 10:54 AM   #809
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
I like how you point out the man's responsibility in a woman getting pregnant and having an abortion. Of course, I don't believe either should be executed. But too often the woman is the irresponsible, murderous slut while the man who did his half is barely acknowledged.
Old 05-16-2013, 11:29 AM   #810
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

Those dead people don't seem to have much freedom anymore.