Marijuana in Your Brain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What about shelving? For a lot of drugs that's the most effective way, ie the way to get the highest yield.
I don't know what shelving means.

Vaporizing it is, as I understand it, the best way. At least that's what my neighbors in college told me.

I have never heard of that term before either. And I don't think it's very useful since you'd need pure THC and CBD to shove up your arse rather than weed. And have it in the right concentrations as well. So that sounds pretty farfetched.

Amphetamines are concentrated doses of the pure substance. Not a dried plant you still have to smoke or bake to get the substance out yourself by ingestion. :)

I hear from a chemist friend that steeping overnight in milk does wonders. The THC bonds to the fat molecules for some reason.

Thank you U2 Feedback for not being so sensitive. I posted the same article and video on another forum and now I'm apparently persona non grata over there. This actually made national news.

I am for the "basic" legalization of marijuana, but I certainly think it is not ideal for people to be stoned in certain situations (driving, military duty, operating machinery, computer programming, R&D, project management, parenting, coaching, paying bills, sports, teaching, learning, accounting, investing, managing, thinking...etc,)

I am for the "basic" legalization of marijuana, but I certainly think it is not ideal for people to be stoned in certain situations (driving, military duty, operating machinery, computer programming, R&D, project management, parenting, coaching, paying bills, sports, teaching, learning, accounting, investing, managing, thinking...etc,)

Do not drink and pay bills...

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Agreed, there's no harm in the occasional recreational use (at least not more than alcohol or other 'accepted' drugs like red bull and the likes), but it still slows response so don't do any stuff you need your brain for (same goes for drinking alcohol).

Back
Top Bottom