Marijuana in Your Brain - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind
Click Here to Login

Old 03-05-2014, 01:35 PM   #31
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPryck2U View Post
C'mon, Bored was generalizing. It seems he has some friends who are potheads who are fuckin' idiots.
It also seems he is a she.

Old 03-05-2014, 03:32 PM   #32
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
It also seems he is a she.
Pronoun trouble again. Must be all that weed.

1- She writes like a dude.

2- On her profile, her gender is "undisclosed".

Old 03-05-2014, 05:09 PM   #33
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:48 PM
How would one 'write like a dude'?
Old 03-05-2014, 05:14 PM   #34
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad n U 2 View Post
How would one 'write like a dude'?

I'd have to do about 4 bong hits to explain it to you.
Old 03-05-2014, 08:39 PM   #35
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

I had the opportunity to sample some medicinal pot, from California - for pain, as I have rheumatoid arthritis. I was astounded. It loosened my stiff joints and motivated me to move and really did away with the pain the way no opioid ever has. I didn't have that foggy doped up feeling and pondered for sometime just how the hell I was going to get to Ca. to get some more. Having been in pain everyday for years now, I cannot find any downside to this with the exception of drug testing for employment. I was thrilled to read last week that there is a bill before the Alabama legislators to legalize medical mj for seizures, ptsd, traumatic brain injuries and other ailments. I really never thought I would see this in Al. but they are considering it.
I also had the chance to try some pot from a friend who came through Co in Jan. It was totally different. Although it was a nice buzz it was not that beneficial for the aches and pains. I hope they approve it state wide soon. I'm more interested in the pain control and not so much the buzz. That's just a nice little side effect.
Old 03-05-2014, 08:58 PM   #36
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue4u2 View Post
I had the opportunity to sample some medicinal pot, from California - for pain, as I have rheumatoid arthritis. I was astounded. It loosened my stiff joints and motivated me to move and really did away with the pain the way no opioid ever has. I didn't have that foggy doped up feeling and pondered for sometime just how the hell I was going to get to Ca. to get some more. Having been in pain everyday for years now, I cannot find any downside to this with the exception of drug testing for employment. I was thrilled to read last week that there is a bill before the Alabama legislators to legalize medical mj for seizures, ptsd, traumatic brain injuries and other ailments. I really never thought I would see this in Al. but they are considering it.
I also had the chance to try some pot from a friend who came through Co in Jan. It was totally different. Although it was a nice buzz it was not that beneficial for the aches and pains. I hope they approve it state wide soon. I'm more interested in the pain control and not so much the buzz. That's just a nice little side effect.

very happy it's helping you.
Old 03-06-2014, 02:09 AM   #37
Refugee

Local Time: 12:18 AM
I'm 18 and have suffered from Crohn's disease for more than a year. Marijuana helps relieve all the pain and actually heals the inflammation that's the underlying cause of the disease. Tomorrow I have an appointment with my doctor to ask for a medical marijuana card and I'm super nervous. I hate how there's a stigma attached to it, I'm just glad my parents are supportive...I really hope my doctor is too.
Old 03-06-2014, 07:49 AM   #38
The Male

Local Time: 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IWasBored View Post

As for the whole potheads don't go driving and crash their cars, they do. Plenty of people crash their cars stoned. They're just generally not as catastrophic and potentially fatal as drunk driving accidents, cos honestly some dipshit causing a minor fender bender while happening to be stoned isn't half as newsworthy as a +100 mph head-on into a pole. But saying it doesn't impair judgement at all is pretty silly.
A couple years back, this girl that later turned out to have been stoned ran a stop sign and I crashed into her going about 50 MPH. Completely totaled my car and really fucked hers up as well. Thank God that didn't kill anyone. Weed does have a strong detrimental effect on driving skill because yeah, that car was crawling but she still tried to cross a highway without even looking first.

Anyway, I fully support marijuana legalization for the multitude of reasons listed in this thread, but just wanted to add my 2 cents on the driving issue. The people that choose to smoke should be held accountable just like those who drink, but adults should be allowed to make those decisions for themselves until they prove they are unable to do so.

Now.
LemonMelon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 10:24 AM   #39
Blue Crack Addict

I don't think anyone who supports the legalization of marijuana thinks it should be unregulated, despite some posts in this thread that may have in their phrasing minimized the negative effects. No one should be stoned and driving.
Old 03-06-2014, 10:30 AM   #40
Galeonbroad

Local Time: 09:18 AM
Oh no, not at all. It should be legalized and regulated like alcohol. Not under 18 and not while driving, operating heavy machinery and everything else that requries a fully functional brain.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Galeongirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 11:17 AM   #41
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galeongirl View Post
and everything else that requries a fully functional brain.
posting on Intereference....oh wait forgot about the new album threads.
Old 03-06-2014, 11:32 AM   #42
Galeonbroad

Never had a problem with posting here while drunk or stoned.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Old 03-08-2014, 03:58 AM   #43
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 04:18 AM
Marijuana in Your Brain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galeongirl View Post
Ritalin also makes non ADD people's brains hyperactive. Some brains are wired a little different than others, so it works in different ways.

Apparently the Dutch variety is a mix with more Sativa than Indica.

Vegan pizza? Poor you! I usually tend to crave salted microwave popcorn. Always have that in the house anyway.

And funny, your last sentence could be applied to regular smoking as well.
I didn't bother to find out what vegan pizza was, I walked up the street to McDonald's (which I normally hate, but nuggets best flax seed crust whatever bullshit).

Oh cigarette smoke is absolutely fucking gross. But I do like my nicotine. I would never smoke in the house, and while I do wish I could smoke in bars, I'd respect anyone who'd rather me not smoke around them (which is why when I go to my mom's for dinner or holidays, I don't even go outside to smoke a butt-I wait til the drive home. Part of me wishes I didn't smoke in the car, but it's done).
Old 03-08-2014, 04:17 AM   #44
Galeonbroad

You used to be able to smoke around here in bars up till 2012. I am SO glad that's banned now. I am asthmatic so I can't stand to be around cigarette smoke, I could hardly go to a bar without wheezing.

Yes, I see the irony here but weed actually relaxes the lungs, which benefits me, as asthma is an infection that tenses up the lungs. Smoking pot makes me breathe more freely, better than any of my asthma medication does.
Old 03-09-2014, 12:51 AM   #45
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 04:18 AM
Bronchospasm is the word you're looking for, not infection.