London's burning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
‪Truly extraordinary speech by fearless African Woman in face of Hackney London rioters - A MUST SEE.‬‏ - YouTube

More people need to confront them. When all is said and done, most of these rioters will be in jail, and hope the streets will be cleaner than before. Take a negative into a positive. Of course that won't help all the lost businesses and the money that will need to be spent to replace everything, but it's a step.

These are youths from poor areas who probably have little to no education, maybe high school dropouts. They have nothing to lose, and now they're together. Now... how do you fix that? Creating more jobs so people make money and have a future helps prevent these from starting. (easier said than done apparently) A lot of the looters though just are being greedy and stupid.

I said crime not arrests
No such reporting category exists; the UK breaks down criminal justice data into stops and searches, arrests, cautions, prosecutions, and sentencing. All of those are broken down by race in the report Earnie linked; in no case is there anything remotely approaching the 80% figure you cited. Perhaps the reporter misspoke, or perhaps you somehow misinterpreted what s/he said.

This is getting pretty off-topic though.

That's unbelievable irvine. I can't even form words.... this is meant to be civilised society

It baffles me a whole damn lot, too.

And a letter to the editor (these are from the Herald Sun, Melb): "is what's happening in London the result of failed multiculturalism? Is this where we are headed?"

:doh::scream::banghead:

That question is worthy of many facepalms.

I said crime not arrests, and who are you to call me a moron. You actually lowered yourself to verbal abuse. You obviously cant accept fact.

That is not fact.

Now you're just lying.

Do you think your "black friends" know this about you? Why would you so adamantly defend this incorrect generalization of yours?

Really strong words, calling me a liar. All my friends agree with me on my view about the riots. Because am right, i have first hand experience of the riots, i have seen them with my own eyes where i work.

TheEdge_92 said:
Really strong words, calling me a liar. All my friends agree with me on my view about the riots. Because am right, i have first hand experience of the riots, i have seen them with my own eyes where i work.

All evidence so far shows you are. :shrug:
YOU have turned this into something it's not and then have tried to back up your ignorant views with made up statistics.

That means exactly sweet fuck all in relation to your two claims of "this is racial" and "80% of crime is committed by blacks".

Alright, my comment on "80% of crime is committed by blacks" is wrong. I misheard the news, the truthful statement should have been, "80% of gun crime in the UK is committed by black people."

My apologies.

Back
Top Bottom