London's burning - Page 14 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-10-2011, 10:36 AM   #196
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 40,667
Local Time: 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEdge_92

Really strong words, calling me a liar. All my friends agree with me on my view about the riots. Because am right, i have first hand experience of the riots, i have seen them with my own eyes where i work.
All evidence so far shows you are.
YOU have turned this into something it's not and then have tried to back up your ignorant views with made up statistics.
__________________

__________________
BVS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:40 AM   #197
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: London/Sydney
Posts: 6,608
Local Time: 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEdge_92 View Post
Really strong words, calling me a liar. All my friends agree with me on my view about the riots. Because am right, i have first hand experience of the riots, i have seen them with my own eyes where i work.
That means exactly sweet fuck all in relation to your two claims of "this is racial" and "80% of crime is committed by blacks".
__________________

__________________
Earnie Shavers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:53 AM   #198
ONE
love, blood, life
 
mad1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LOVE YOU ANGIE! Im a Bono fan!
Posts: 13,153
Local Time: 03:03 AM
jeesus, see the pics of kids stealing drink like vodka, etc?


yeah I know, prob normal drink for them every weekend, but still.

all the pics Ive seen make me feel tearful.
__________________
mad1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:56 AM   #199
The Fly
 
TheEdge_92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 213
Local Time: 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earnie Shavers View Post
That means exactly sweet fuck all in relation to your two claims of "this is racial" and "80% of crime is committed by blacks".
I said it was racial when it first kicked off. Fucking open your eyes and read.
__________________
TheEdge_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:00 AM   #200
The Fly
 
TheEdge_92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 213
Local Time: 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
All evidence so far shows you are.
YOU have turned this into something it's not and then have tried to back up your ignorant views with made up statistics.
What's made up?
__________________
TheEdge_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:04 AM   #201
The Fly
 
TheEdge_92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 213
Local Time: 02:03 AM
Alright, my comment on "80% of crime is committed by blacks" is wrong. I misheard the news, the truthful statement should have been, "80% of gun crime in the UK is committed by black people."

My apologies.
__________________
TheEdge_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:06 AM   #202
The Fly
 
TheEdge_92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 213
Local Time: 02:03 AM
Here is an interesting read, which backs up what i've been saying on this topic.

The Elephant Bar: 80% 0f gun Crime in UK Committed by Blacks. Blacks Make Up 2% of UK Population. Please Do Not Mention It.
__________________
TheEdge_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:17 AM   #203
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 40,667
Local Time: 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEdge_92

What's made up?
80%

To use your line, "open your eyes and read".
__________________
BVS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:19 AM   #204
The Fly
 
TheEdge_92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 213
Local Time: 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
80%

To use your line, "open your eyes and read".
Weren't made up, i just misheard the fact. Like iv'e just posted. My apologies.
__________________
TheEdge_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:32 AM   #205
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: London/Sydney
Posts: 6,608
Local Time: 03:03 AM
OK, so you're acknowledging that you were wrong on both counts. Good.
__________________
Earnie Shavers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:34 AM   #206
The Fly
 
TheEdge_92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 213
Local Time: 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earnie Shavers View Post
OK, so you're acknowledging that you were wrong on both counts. Good.
No i'm not, i'm acknowledging i misheard a fact. Now grow up abit and get your finger out your arse.
__________________
TheEdge_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:38 AM   #207
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: London/Sydney
Posts: 6,608
Local Time: 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEdge_92 View Post
I said it was racial when it first kicked off. Fucking open your eyes and read.
And you're acknowledging that race isn't a factor, outside of maybe about 15 minutes of Saturday night.
__________________
Earnie Shavers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:39 AM   #208
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 40,667
Local Time: 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEdge_92

Weren't made up, i just misheard the fact. Like iv'e just posted. My apologies.
Your source is questionable, but even if true how much of what's going on is gun related?
__________________
BVS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:40 AM   #209
The Fly
 
TheEdge_92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 213
Local Time: 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earnie Shavers View Post
And you're acknowledging that race isn't a factor, outside of maybe about 15 minutes of Saturday night.
It is through the source problem. People are rioting for no reason at all now.
__________________
TheEdge_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:41 AM   #210
The Fly
 
TheEdge_92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 213
Local Time: 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
Your source is questionable, but even if true how much of what's going on is gun related?
Well it all kicked of because the police officer shot the black man because he was carrying a fire arm.
__________________

__________________
TheEdge_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com