Legal marijuana

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I should've also added that I can be way too worried about things. My stance is mostly about not caring whether other people are going to do it rather than me doing it

That sounds a bit fairer than claiming you still need to use your brain (and thus insinuating people that use pot don't). :) If you worry much, are a control freak or generally an instable person, it's wise to not use it. Nor alcohol for that matter. I find that several drugs can be fun to use, as long as you use it with your bloody head rather than just as an impulse. Though I wouldn't suggest legalising other stuff than weed though. Not everyone is as addiction resistant as me and my mates are.

If it is prescribed by a doctor and can help, I think it should be allowed to used for medical reasons. More research may find more medical benefits. Just like the poppy plant, I believe God created cannabis for a reason.

From my experience of knowing people who have smoked it for decades,
making it legal as a recreational drug is not a good idea.

If it is prescribed by a doctor and can help, I think it should be allowed to used for medical reasons. More research may find more medical benefits. Just like the poppy plant, I believe God created cannabis for a reason.

Yet liquor and cigarettes, which God didn't create you're good with? Your priorities and principles are all screwed up.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

So because a few people you know don't deal with it well, the rest of the world should be denied it?

Alcohol and tobacco are far more harmful drugs, and they're perfectly legal and everyone seems to be perfectly fine with that. So are you? I mean, you must have plenty of experience with people who smoke and drink and have done so for decades...

People under the influence of weed aren't going to go berserk, rape or abuse people. Sure, they might do stupid stuff (if they're stupid people, so it doesn't really matter if they use pot or not), but it won't affect society. So I honestly do not see why it would matter what people do in the privacy of their own home as long as it doesn't harm them or society significantly.

From another perspective, from my experience knowing a lot of people who have smoked it for decades.. making it legal as a recreational drug is not a bad idea.

Back
Top Bottom