Large scale riot at West Ham/Millwall game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is why young children need to play with toy guns, play tag, and get rough and tumble on the playground.

Amazon.com: Killing Monsters: Why Children Need Fantasy, Super Heroes, and Make-Believe Violence (9780465036950): Gerard Jones: Books

You're either a troll, or just stunningly ignorant of the hooligan culture that is entrenched in English football. Maybe both.

I've been to a fair few sporting events in my time, but nothing, nothing at all, comes even close to the atmosphere and crowd of an EPL game. I really hope this doesn't set off future organised outbreaks.

This is why young children need to play with toy guns, play tag, and get rough and tumble on the playground.

Amazon.com: Killing Monsters: Why Children Need Fantasy, Super Heroes, and Make-Believe Violence (9780465036950): Gerard Jones: Books

What a load of bollocks. Major ignorance of Football hooliganism/violence on show.

This stuff has been going on for decades now.

Used to be a lot worse actually.

It's basically gang mentality on a large scale.

Milwall has always been one of the most egregious offenders.

This does not surprise me, this is just the beggining. There will be alot more in the near future.
It is very common in society that when there are alot of unemployed people and times are hard... Riots start (or a war).
Specially during a football game where there are alot of men together. The adrenaline rush goes to your head as well as testorone levels in the air. Mix adrenaline with hard times with no money in your pocket, and you get = A Raging FIGHT!
It has happened before throughout history and it will happen again.

If you do not want to get involved in this sort of neantherthal ritual, stay home with
some friends, order a pizza and some beers and watch the game confortably from your
living room. Its cheaper and no bruises afterwords.

Back
Top Bottom