Jeans Are Destroying Society

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jorts? Are those like cutoffs?

2329386374_47b7d57a8e.jpg

Well, they can have my jeans when they pry them from my cold, dead, fat ass. :madspit: :madwife:

I will admit, though, I agree that there's a large section of the population who either refuse or are incapable of dressing appropriately for whatever activity/function they're participating in. I mean, I don't look like Grace Kelly every time I walk out the door myself, but I do have enough pride (vanity???) that even when I'm just making a quick trip to the local mega-mart or grocery store I put on respectable 'outside' clothes and shoes... Unlike a woman I saw while grocery shopping this weekend, standing in the middle of store - in pajamas and slippers. I've seen people out in t-shirts & pj pants (annoying!) & I've seen people out in slippers, but this woman was dressed top to bottom for going to bed. Not for going out. :no: Seriously - if you don't feel well enough/inspired enough/energized enough to not even change from your pjs & fuzzy slippers??? Do us all a favor & stay in - really. :doh:

LOL people probably look at me that way since I often run errands before/after training or grooming dogs. I was at the grocery store once and ran into one of my highschool teachers I haven't seen since then. He was like "oh you're a nurse now!" b/c I was wearing blue scrubs, crocs, and had my hair all pinned up. But I had just been next door at the pet store using the grooming station to bathe and blow dry dogs, NOT something you wear normal clothes for since you will get covered in shampoo and dog hair. Sometimes I'm in the store in my 16" high muck boots (that may be covered with muck), training jacket, and utility gloves.

One of my training clubs is out in a farm town and I always feel like I fit in better there. I stop at Subway everytime and the vast majority of the other customers are wearing entirely Carhartt and also covered in muck of various smells and consistencies. I'm the one that's getting looked at b/c I actually have makeup on and my hands are clean.

I feel like one of these days Stacy and Clinton are going to jump out from behind the counter. But I would disown my wardrobe for $5000 in a heartbeat! (minus my outdoor and training gear)

I feel like one of these days Stacy and Clinton are going to jump out from behind the counter. But I would disown my wardrobe for $5000 in a heartbeat! (minus my outdoor and training gear)

:drool: :drool: :drool: :lol:

I fantasize about being ambushed by Stacy & Clinton (BTW , is he gay?? Nevermind - I don't care! :love: ). Problem is, my friends & coworkers compliment my outfits all the time & since I drastically restyled my hair last month I've really done my own makeover... which means I don't think I'll be going to NYC with a $5k NationsBank card any time soon. :sad: Oh well - there are plenty of other women who need it MUCH worse than me. :yes:

^ I saw a guy get arrested b/c of pants like that. He was trying to outrun the cops and his pants fell down so he slowed down and then tripped trying to run across the road in front of our car.

Back
Top Bottom