Is Palin failin' ? or OMG McCain wins with Palin !! pt. 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^
epicfail.jpg

These results from a CNN.com Quick Vote highly amused me:

What do you think Alaskan Governor Sarah Palin should do with her future?
Run for president 11% 5050
Stick to Alaska 75% 35087
Write a book 4% 1707
Host a TV show 10% 4643
Total Votes: 46487

Well, what she won't be doing soon is being a senator. The race in Alaska has been decided in favour of Begich. So Ted Stevens has been voted out of the Senate by the Alaska people, instead of being expelled by his own party (because he's been convicted of some fellonies). This means no new election in Alaska (in which Palin could've taken part).
She's stuck with being a governor for a while... :)

^ it's terrible when the media does it's job and asks questions.

Sarah's a woman. respect and deference, please.

I think it's great that conservatives are still singing her praises!!!

The longer they look to the idiots to save them then this country is safe, we learned our lesson with W...

For someone who was a Communications major in college and actually worked as a reporter, you'd think she'd know what the media looks for in... anyone famous, really.

I'm surprised she didn't tear up her degree in protest.

For someone who was a Communications major in college and actually worked as a reporter, you'd think she'd know what the media looks for in... anyone famous, really.

I'm surprised she didn't tear up her degree in protest.

all the Republican can do now -- after being thrashed by Obama -- is try to set a narrative, like they did with, say, Vietnam ("the liberals stabbed us in the back!")

the narrative is:

John McCain lost because the stock market crashed (not because he looked like a deer in headlights and ran around like a chicken with his head cut off and valiantly tried to "suspend" his campaign).

and, Our Sarah is a Woman of the People who was mistreated by the Coastal Media Elites because they are Sexist and don't want to see a successful woman who doesn't believe in killing unborn Americans.

all the Republican can do now -- after being thrashed by Obama -- is try to set a narrative, like they did with, say, Vietnam ("the liberals stabbed us in the back!")

the narrative is:

John McCain lost because the stock market crashed (not because he looked like a deer in headlights and ran around like a chicken with his head cut off and valiantly tried to "suspend" his campaign).

and, Our Sarah is a Woman of the People who was mistreated by the Coastal Media Elites because they are Sexist and don't want to see a successful woman who doesn't believe in killing unborn Americans.

And I feel oh so sorry for both of them...

2wpklet.gif

^haha, that's great

(CNN) — Sarah Palin fired a new salvo in her war on the media, unloading in a new interview on her home state paper and “bored, anonymous, pathetic bloggers who lie.”

The Alaska governor, who has granted a steady stream of interviews since Election Day, also told an Esquire reporter that she wishes she had told McCain campaign advisors she’d be “callin’ some of the shots.”

"Bored, anonymous, pathetic bloggers who lie annoy me….I'll tell you, yesterday the Anchorage Daily News, they called again to ask — double-, triple-, quadruple-check — who is Trig's real mom,” she said, in an interview to be published in the magazine’s March issue.

“And I said, Come on, are you kidding me? We're gonna answer this? Do you not believe me or my doctor? And they said, No, it's been quite cryptic the way that my son's birth has been discussed. And I thought, Okay, more indication of continued problems in the world of journalism."

But Palin said she had adopted a philosophical attitude on the downside of the spotlight. "You have to let it go,” she said. “Even hard news sources, credible news sources — the comment about, you can see Russia from Alaska. You can! You can see Russia from Alaska. Something like that — a factual statement that was taken out of context and mocked — what you have to do is let that go."

The former Republican vice presidential candidate said again she regretted not taking a greater leadership role during the campaign season. "If I were giving advice to myself back on the day my candidacy was announced, I'd say, Tell the campaign that you'll be callin' some of the shots,” she said. “Don't just assume that they know you well enough to make all your decisions for ya. Let them know that you're the CEO of a state, you're forty-four years old, you've got a lot of great life experience that can be put to good use as a candidate."

Despite a season of barbs aimed at the coastal elites, Palin seemed to offer an olive branch to the Big Apple: "I would think we all tear up during the national anthem at the beginning of a baseball game, don't we? That's an alikeness between Alaskans and New Yorkers," she said.

"I would think we all tear up during the national anthem at the beginning of a baseball game, don't we? That's an alikeness between Alaskans and New Yorkers," she said.

Yeah, tear up that we have to listen to it AGAIN.......why IS the national anthem played before every single bloody sporting event ever at every single level ???!!!!

Why not before Plays, Operas, Rock concerts ???

Back
Top Bottom