Is Palin failin' ? or OMG McCain wins with Palin !! pt. 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Another celeb for Gov. Palin:

Ditka-Mike.jpg

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) - A report has cleared Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin of ethics violations in the firing of her public safety commissioner. Released Monday, the report says there is no probable cause to believe Palin or any other state official violated the Alaska Executive Ethics Act in connection with the firing. The report was prepared by Timothy Petumenos, an independent counsel for the Alaska Personnel Board.

A separate legislative investigation recently concluded that Palin, the Republican vice presidential nominee, abused her office by allowing her husband and staffers to pressure the public safety commissioner to fire a state trooper who went through a nasty divorce from Palin's sister.

Palin says the firing had nothing to do with the trooper.

Ditka wears great sweaters, so I think McCain-Palin should be in good shape.

C'mon, bring your playbook.

I was watching that cranky Cafferty talking about Clinton vs Palin 2012 last night, the e-mails were so funny. Sarah better start studying..

November 3, 2008
Clinton v. Palin 2012: Who would win?

FROM CNN’s Jack Cafferty:

Whoever wins tomorrow is going to be a very busy fellow. The size of the problems awaiting the victor is daunting and will take every ounce of energy and concentration he can muster. And it still might not be enough.

You can bet Americans will have high expectations of our next president. Of course after the last eight years, the bar isn’t set very high.

Nevertheless, it’s possible the tasks at hand could simply prove to be too much, which means in four years voters could be looking to make another change.

Ponder this: What if 2012 rolls around and McCain considers resigning after one term? Or Obama makes some huge mistake that makes a second term a long shot for him?

This campaign has been fun to watch, but the thing I have in mind would be off the charts. What if the next election saw Sarah Palin running against Hillary Clinton for president?

Palin said the other day, “I’m not doin’ this for naught.” And she’s made it perfectly clear, especially to McCain’s campaign, that she has other interests besides being vice president. Clinton almost didn’t survive losing the nomination, and you can bet she would seize on getting another shot. It would be simply breathtaking!

Here’s my question to you: Who would win a fight between Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin in 2012?

Interested to know which ones made it on air?

Chris from Athens, Ohio writes:
Clinton would destroy Palin in an election. Hillary Clinton is a serious, intelligent, and highly capable woman, while Sarah Palin was used as a desperate ploy by John McCain to make sure the right wing nut jobs turned out in force on Election Day.

Mirra from Denmark writes:
Hillary would break through the ceiling big time! With the gender card irrelevant, Senator Clinton would completely destroy Palin on every issue!

Lucy from Illinois writes:
Hillary by far is the best of the women. I am voting for Obama and hopefully he will be in until 2016. Hillary, please be ready to run then. You’ll do great. No naive, wolf or moose killer, for the president of U.S.A. You betcha, dog gone it. Lipstick, please.

Mike writes:
Sarah Palin could not handle a softball interview with Couric. Hillary would leave Palin’s head spinning with comical cartoon stars and twittering birds.:lol:

Steve from Long Beach, California writes:
If Palin ran as an “every woman” instead of someone pretending to know things, she would win hands down against the “consummate politico,” Clinton.

Jaime writes:
Hillary, no doubt. It’d be like comparing Albert Einstein and Paris Hilton.

Phil from Los Angeles, California writes:
You are a sick and twisted man. Please go lie down.

I think she's gonna think her sh*t don't stink and she'll try to take Hollywood by storm or politics by storm. She thinks she can run in 2012? :lol: I thing the world's seen enough of Palin.

I just don't want to have to hear her speak again.

Ever.

That accent I could not handle for 8 years.

I'll always be able to avoid her talk show by switching the channel.
If she were VP, people would put her on the real news again.

She seems nice though.

I liked the Dancing With the Stars scenario. :up:

I do too!

I just don't want to have to hear her speak again.

Ever.

That accent I could not handle for 8 years.

:yes:

And I find what she says even more intolerable than how she sounds when saying it.

So, yeah, she can do Dancing With the Stars because I don't watch it, but otherwise I hope she crawls back into whatever hole she slithered out of and is never heard from again.

Back
Top Bottom