Is Lady Gaga an 'Illuminati puppet'?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Funny read, but what's scary are the comments underneath... I thought Beck's listeners were paranoid they have nothing on these folks. I mean they believe this shit, and not even with a sense of humor or questioning...

The conlusions are weak and he seems to go back and forth combining a lot of different theories like CIA mind control and occult rituals.

I saw someone do this for U2 once years ago, all the pics with Bono covering one eye :wink:. You could pretty much do it for anything be it a movie series, band, etc that had strong imagery or themes running through it.

I saw an analysis of the Bad Romance video with all the Illuminati theories that was pretty entertaining.

I have no idea if the blog article was tongue-in-cheek or serious. Either way, it was entertaining.

GAGA OOH LA LA!

Lady Gaga? Really? The world is going to end based on her?

Lord.

Okay. I'm going to go watch Johnny Weir (who is entirely too flexible for my liking -- damned impossible child) gyrate all over the ice to Poker Face. Fascinating stuff.

Should this posting be in the one in B&C?

Either or, it is so amazing how paranoid some people can be.

Semi-seriously, the symbolism stuff in her videos is interesting. I personally think she is messing around with Freemasonry and occult symbols intentionally, but mainly for laughs.

An outgrowth of that project is unofficially referred to as “Project Monarch”. It is a mind control technique which exposes the subject to a trauma so violent that his/her mind creates a dissociation. The victim’s brain becomes compartmentalized and a new personality, which is then molded and educated by the manipulators, emerges.

So listening to/watching Lady Gaga is such a traumatic experience that one must create a new personality to cope?

:hmm:

Yeah, I'll buy that.

:lol: ;)

Semi-seriously, the symbolism stuff in her videos is interesting. I personally think she is messing around with Freemasonry and occult symbols intentionally, but mainly for laughs.

You mean she's fucking with people as entertainment?

Well that's a new one.

~Madonnaforever

:sexywink:

Madonna was an illuminati puppet first! By 1984 she had already been brainwashed, taken First Rights and been violated by the Grand Wizard, Grand Dragon and the other guy that no one has ever proven exists. Well he does. And he violated Madonna way before he violated Lady GaGa. No one even knows if he's violated Lady GaGa yet. She's a hack Madonna Wannabe.

one of the comments:

To make matters even more twisted, “lady” GaGa may actually be a man. look at this link,
http://www.phillyd.tv/2009/07/30/lady-gaga-is-a-hermaphrodite/
s/he has reportedly admitted to being a haemaphrodite some say s/he is a man.
All i know is (no disrespect to any1) but i heard haemaphrodites were a product of incest?!? Also if s/he is a guy and not a haemaphrodite. How sick is that to make guys fantasise after him/her whilst not knowing s/he is (perhaps) a dude? Sick
Thanks for the info, i never liked Lady gaga anyway. I just hate that all the music that we see/hear is loaded with this crap and so overtly sexual. I heard my kid singing u spin me right round by flo-rida and i had to tell her to stop and she asking me why. Do i tell the 8 year old that the song is refering to oral sex? This is sum bullshit man, is this the “music” and entertainment of the 21st centuary?

This person has kids? :huh:

Seems like just yesterday we were saying that about Boy George.
snn1905b380711812a.jpg

aww yeah.

I don't know about Lady GaGa, but Bootsy Collins told me that the secret society do exist.

Fat Boy Slim confirmed it.

Illuminati ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti

Back
Top Bottom