Interference FYM Mock U.S. General Presidential Election #1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For President!

• Obama/Biden

Votes: 42 72.4%
  • McCain/Palin

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Nader/Gonzalez

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Barr/Root

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • I suck and will not exercise my right to vote.

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I actually really do wonder what the results would be if you polled Bush voters today.

My dad voted for Bush in 2004 (only the second time in his life he'd voted for a Republican. He voted for Bush 1 in 88) because he thought Kerry would be worse. He has said he really regrets that decision. I tried telling him that 4 years ago, but I was just 16. What did I know?

My dad voted for Bush in 2004 (only the second time in his life he'd voted for a Republican. He voted for Bush 1 in 88) because he thought Kerry would be worse. He has said he really regrets that decision. I tried telling him that 4 years ago, but I was just 16. What did I know?

That's a shame that he didn't listen to you because educated young people (high school and college students) can offer a longtime voter a new perspective. Young people are experiencing the good and bad in education. They are dealing for the first time with issues like the economy, social security and health care.

Apparently more than him :wink:

I was 8 when Carter was elected....I woke up the next day and cried and cried....

"What are we going to eat Mommy?"

What did I know?:D

Some people are saying they won't vote.

I know some GOP that are angry at McCain for CFR
and will not vote for him. They would never vote for Obama.

In CA we have about 20 propositions. One of them will outlaw gay marriage if it passes.

This is a chance to vote for or against your congressman

all 435 Congressmen are up for election or reelection.

I would rather some one go to the polls and write in a President and vote on the rest.

Than just sit this out.

You didn´t let me vote! You didn´t tell me, you didn´t even write me a letter so I could vote! I was betrayed by your so called democracy! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom