Interesting Science Video Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jive Turkey

ONE love, blood, life
I doubt there would be much conversation about this video apart from 'oh cool', so I figured it would be nice to have a thread devoted to these sorts of things. Feel free to add anything interesting you find. I'll start with this high speed robotics video I found today

YouTube - High-Speed Robot Hand

I doubt there would be much conversation about this video apart from 'oh cool', so I figured it would be nice to have a thread devoted to these sorts of things. Feel free to add anything interesting you find. I'll start with this high speed robotics video I found today

YouTube - High-Speed Robot Hand

Us = Doomed. :(

Not too far off we'll have robots building robots.

However, I wouldn't mind having one of those.

I can't wait...

jetsons-tv-04.jpg

Why did I watch that robot mouth thing?

It's talking? That's not one of those robots you're supposed to be able to have sex with, is it? Talk about a mood killer.

Cool vid, Kramwest1. I've read a little about its possible use in car brakes and clutches. Interesting stuff

Also, while its not as cool as the speedy robots or as horrifying as the speaking robot, this is still pretty damn cool. I could see many useful applications of this one

YouTube - A Robot That Balances on a Ball!

Dr Quantum is cool. Too bad he's about the only useful thing in that God awful 'documentary' he was part of

Big dog is creepy as hell. Robots are supposed to be clumsy! Watching that thing regain it's footing on icy terrain so fluidly is almost horrifying.

Back
Top Bottom