In case there was any doubt, Sarah Palin is bat shit crazy.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
david-letterman-john-mccain.jpg

Oh god.

I think there's some asshattery on both sides with this one, but I will say that a) I don't think anyone with half a brain would honestly believe that Dave was referencing the 14 year old daughter in the joke about getting knocked up; and b) reading the joke, it seemed like it was more of a slam toward A-Rod and Spitzer than it was toward a Palin.

That said, they're both being kind of obnoxious.

a) I don't think anyone with half a brain would honestly believe that Dave was referencing the 14 year old daughter in the joke about getting knocked up

this.

also when being interviewed by that dreamy matt lauer on NBC, she said her first response to letterman saying palin looked like a "slutty stewardess" was that he shouldn't knock stewardesses like that.

she's fuck nut stupid, and if the republican party is pinning their hopes on her in 2012, they might as well just fold now.

That was her response to the stewardess comment? Oh, jesus.

It was probably the lesser of Dave's two offenses, but still a stupid thing to say in this day and age when people in the public eye should know that any mention of slut, slutty, whore and the like in any remote relation to a woman is not going to go over very well.

if i was dave i wouldve said something like "i bet palins an animal in the sack" :drool:

but then i'd probably be fired.

As much as I loathe Sarah Palin, I can't fault her for being upset. The joke was gross even if it was being directed at the older daughter, not the 14-year-old. Nobody would even know who the Palin girls are if their mother weren't a public figure. Sure, some of the stuff Palin said about Letterman was over the top, but I think most people would have a not-very-rational reaction to someone making a sexual joke about their teen-aged offspring on national TV.

A Nobody would even know who the Palin girls are if their mother weren't a public figure.

Yeah.

Might also help if they stopped posing for pictures on the front of People magazine too.

bristol_palin.jpg

Headache in a Suitcase said:
she's fuck nut stupid, and if the republican party is pinning their hopes on her in 2012, they might as well just fold now.

:yes:

Yeah.

Might also help if they stopped posing for pictures on the front of People magazine too.

bristol_palin.jpg

I don't understand why this girl is making herself a poster child for sexual abstinence and how teenager motherhood is not good. Doesn't she realize that by being so public with her comments she could be hurting the self esteem of her kid?

Wasn't it more about mocking that Elliot Spitzer guy Letterman mentioned and this other guy called Rodriquez, as that they are the ones who would go for Plain's daughters - that's the impression I got.

Letterman is cool, but he really should just move aside and let Schafer host the show.

Fu-fu-fu-fu-fu-fu-fu-fu-fu-fu-fun factsssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

It was great to see Palin throttle Matt and not let him squirm out of the interview. She owned him, and Matt upon relaizing he was losing came around to her side.

<>

Can't believe her kids are called Trig, Track and Tripp. Where do such names come from? I've never come across anyone with such bizarre names like that, extraordinary.

Can't believe her kids are called Trig, Track and Tripp. Where do such names come from? I've never come across anyone with such bizarre names like that, extraordinary.

I dunno, is that a reason to disrespect children?

What about these names, you want to pick on their parents?

-Memphis Eve,
-Elijah Bob Patricius Guggi Q
-Apple
-Scout
chris-martin-400a0604.jpg

bono-with-child.jpg
edge.jpg

-Blue Angel

demi-moore-picture-1.jpg

The truth is most here would have melt downs if these celeberty's kids with funny names were the brunt of a sick twisted sexual joke-which makes them hypocrites.

I dunno, is that a reason to disrespect children?

I'm talking about the names as an aside from the argument. I'm off topic, but the names intrigue me endlessly.

Apple is ridiculous, but at least it appears to have some kind of meaning. Like an apple tastes nice and apples on a tree are all very nice.

Track? Like Racing Track?

Tripp? Like tripping someone up?

Trig? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom