In case there was any doubt, Sarah Palin is bat shit crazy. - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2009, 08:22 AM   #31
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
I think those who are would not exploit their children for political purposes.
How exactly are they being exploited?

Old 06-13-2009, 09:12 AM   #32
Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
I think those who are would not exploit their children for political purposes.
Because the Palins have ?

Old 06-13-2009, 10:09 AM   #33
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond View Post
I think most of the posters bashing on Palin in this thread are not parents.

<>
Quote:
It was great to see Palin throttle Matt and not let him squirm out of the interview. She owned him, and Matt upon relaizing he was losing came around to her side.

<>

i don't need to slip one past the goalie to know what stupid is... and that...

... that right there is fuck nut stupid. does not matter if she was a republican, a democrat, an independent, black, white, chinese, male, female, gay, straight, or a hermaphrodite... she's a fucking moron, and that the republican party keeps shoving her in our face as if we as a society aren't smart enough to realize that she's a fuck nut moron, well then they, too, are fuck nut morons to the tenth power.

people thought bush was stupid... i didn't, i just thought he wasn't a great speaker. but many thought he was. oh no... that's not stupid. this... this woman. that's stupidity. bush is the president of mensa compared to her.

and if by "owned" you mean matt lauer made her look like she barely got out of the 2nd grade and has the common sense of a twig, which may or may not be the name of one of her kids, then yes... i agree. she owned matt, dream boat that he is.
Old 06-13-2009, 10:56 AM   #34
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
i don't need to slip one past the goalie to know what stupid is... and that...

... i agree. she owned matt, dream boat that he is.
Let's face it you don't like the woman the same way many men do not like Hillary-she grates on you for whatever reason..

However, her overall favorable numbers are better than Hillary's.

And that you create a profanity lace thread dropping the f bomb all over the place demonstrates some deep seated issues.

Lastly, I think David Lettreman will survive his ill advised humor, although it will be a regrettable permanent stain on his career that the majority of Americans will not forget.

<>
Old 06-13-2009, 11:11 AM   #35
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Let's face it you don't like the woman the same way many men do not like Hillary-she grates on you for whatever reason..

And that you create a profanity lace thread dropping the f bomb all over the place demonstrates some deep seated issues.

Lastly, I think David Lettreman will survive his ill advised humor, although it will be a regrettable permanent stain on his career that the majority of Americans will not forget.

<>
But Headache posted an unflattering picture of her. That's proof that Palin is crazy.

As for Letterman, I don't think it'll matter much. He's sucked for years. I can't remember the last time I laughed at anything he said or did. He's angry, frustrated, and has gotten less funny as he has gotten more political and biased. Leno never would have said that. Johnny Carson never would have said that. He needs to be a man and a role model for his son (who was born out of wedlock, but we can't make jokes about that ) and apologize. None of that wimpy, trying-to-be-cute-and-funny semi-apology, but an actual, decent one.
Old 06-13-2009, 12:02 PM   #36
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:

<>
oh she doesn't "grate" me. i'm sure she's a very pleasant woman, and i'd probably enjoy sitting down and having a beer or two with her... maybe even go out and explode bambi's brain with a rifle from 100 yards out, just for shits and giggles.

i do not dislike her... i just think she has no business being on a natonal stage, because she is severly lacking in what i like to call common sense.

lastly, i think david letterman will get a ratings boost out of this, and in 6 days the majority of americans won't even remember it took place.

regrettable stain? please... her daughter got knocked up, he made a joke about it. only a bear of little brain would honestly believe he was insinuating that a-rod should rape her other daughter, cornpuff or whatever her name is.
Old 06-13-2009, 12:03 PM   #37
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCF View Post
I wish I knew what you guys were talking about
No, you don't. You really, really don't.

Be glad you don't.
Old 06-13-2009, 12:13 PM   #38
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2861U2 View Post
But Headache posted an unflattering picture of her. That's proof that Palin is crazy.

As for Letterman, I don't think it'll matter much. He's sucked for years. I can't remember the last time I laughed at anything he said or did. He's angry, frustrated, and has gotten less funny as he has gotten more political and biased. Leno never would have said that. Johnny Carson never would have said that. He needs to be a man and a role model for his son (who was born out of wedlock, but we can't make jokes about that ) and apologize. None of that wimpy, trying-to-be-cute-and-funny semi-apology, but an actual, decent one.

happy?

you want an unflattering pitcure? here's one...

that's pretty unflattering.

it's also amazing... AMAZING... yet actually, not amazing... republicans all came running to the defense of Imus, who isn't even republican mind you...

yet here now is another person involved in COMEDY who makes a joke and OH MY GOD, OH THE HUMANITY!!! WON'T ANYBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!

give me a break.

i defended Imus, i'll defend Letterman. if it's not your taste, turn the channel. Palin's response is far more offensive to me based on her utter stupidity than anything Letterman has ever said.
Old 06-13-2009, 12:41 PM   #39
you are what you is

Local Time: 10:52 AM
Quote:
her daughter got knocked up, he made a joke about it. only a bear of little brain would honestly believe he was insinuating that a-rod should rape her other daughter, cornpuff or whatever her name is.
that about sums it up yeah
“Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.”
~Frank Zappa
Old 06-13-2009, 01:16 PM   #40
Refugee

Quote:
if it's not your taste, turn the channel.
Good advice.

Try it when that stupid woman is on.
Old 06-13-2009, 02:29 PM   #41
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 09:52 AM
I am enjoying the current overriding principle in American politics: deride and defame anyone who disagrees with you. "Stupid"... "whore"... "slut"... "bat shit crazy"... "fuck nut crazy"... "moron"... Charming.

Edited to add: one can certainly disagree with her without resorting to crude name-calling. If one wants to say that she comes across as "exploiting a joke for political gain," that's one example. If one wants to say that she hasn't seemed to come to grips with the fact that her 15 minutes are up, that's another.
Old 06-13-2009, 02:44 PM   #42
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 03:52 AM
Does it really have anything to do with agreeing with her or not?

She's a public figure, and like it or not people will label public figures.

And let's face it, she is not a bright woman, or at least she doesn't come off as one, why pretend otherwise?
Old 06-13-2009, 05:23 PM   #43
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
how many sexualized Hillary jokes have we had since 1992?
One interesting difference is that the left condemns misogyny against Hilary, but turns a blind eye in respect of Palin.
Old 06-13-2009, 05:31 PM   #44
Blue Crack Distributor

Yeah, I wish there was more publicized outrage or condemnation of mocking her for her looks or what-have-you. She has plenty of other things to mock her about without having to resort to sexist bullshit.

Letterman's "slutty stewardess" was irritating and unnecessary, but it's been overshadowed by this other nonsense.
Old 06-13-2009, 05:40 PM   #45
She's the One

Oh My God...McCain could win if he picks Palin!!!

Tags
sarah palin