In case there was any doubt, Sarah Palin is bat shit crazy. - Page 26 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-17-2009, 01:45 PM   #376
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Irvine511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 30,489
Local Time: 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post


pitty... she must be a liberal.


where's Gayle?
__________________

__________________
Irvine511 is offline  
Old 06-17-2009, 01:47 PM   #377
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 56,419
Local Time: 08:13 PM
with stedman
__________________

__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is online now  
Old 06-17-2009, 01:48 PM   #378
Blue Crack Addict
 
anitram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: NY
Posts: 16,290
Local Time: 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
well as you see by the insinuation that because the view thinks it was bad, all females think it's bad, that certain republicans think all vaginas are the same.
Shit, have you people ever watched The View? I can't sit through 30 seconds of them yelling over one another while holding their steaming mugs of whatever the hell they're drinking.

My vagina is gonna be revoked now.
__________________
anitram is online now  
Old 06-17-2009, 01:51 PM   #379
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 40,684
Local Time: 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpleoscar View Post
Sally Quinn:

YouTube - Sexist Sally Quinn and the Double Standard of the Media

Though she apologized later:

YouTube - Sally Quinn Apologizes for Sarah Palin Remarks

YouTube - John Roberts Palin Might Neglect Her Disabled Child

This one here pretty much says that you need to be a socialist to be a feminist:

Whine Not

Another one that says you need to be pro more social programs to really be a feminist:

Sarah Zamboni clears the ice on working mothers - The Boston Globe

Feminists are liberals first and feminists second.
I don't know where to start with this post. Do you know Sally's "feminists" standings or John's for that matter?

The Whine Not article had almost nothing to do with the premise of your first statement.

And I'm almost sure you didn't even read the Zamboni article...

Wow.
__________________
BVS is online now  
Old 06-17-2009, 01:52 PM   #380
Forum Moderator
 
yolland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 7,471
Local Time: 02:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpleoscar View Post
Sally Quinn:
Quote:
In a 1992 article in the Washington Post, Sally Quinn compared the leaders of NOW to the apparatchiks of the Communist Party in the former Soviet Union. She concluded, "many women have come to see the feminist movement as anti-male, anti-child, anti-family, anti-feminine."
Yeah, sounds like she's been gulping that feminazi Koolaid all right.


Quote:
John Roberts Palin Might Neglect Her Disabled Child
And the evidence for his being a feminist...?


Quote:
Whine Not
Um, I don't see how this (from the link) helps your argument?
Quote:
Shortly after her selection, John Roberts at CNN questioned whether Palin should be out on the campaign trail with a special-needs four-month-old...This is the sort of judgmental mommy-war nonsense that would never be directed at a male politician: No one seriously thought Al Gore should have stayed home and stopped saving Planet Earth when his son was nabbed breaking the speed limit last year in a drug-laced Prius.

Again, I don't see how this text helps your argument?
Quote:
Nevertheless the good news for this cockeyed optimist is that Palin has made it politically incorrect to criticize working mothers. They are the demilitarized zone of the cultural battleground.
__________________
yolland [at] interference.com


μελετώ αποτυγχάνειν. -- Διογένης της Σινώπης
yolland is offline  
Old 06-17-2009, 01:53 PM   #381
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 56,419
Local Time: 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
Shit, have you people ever watched The View? I can't sit through 30 seconds of them yelling over one another while holding their steaming mugs of whatever the hell they're drinking.

My vagina is gonna be revoked now.
fore shame.

you should share the same opinion of star jones and rosie o'donnell, otherwise you're not a real woman.
__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is online now  
Old 06-17-2009, 02:02 PM   #382
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,501
Local Time: 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
Shit, have you people ever watched The View? I can't sit through 30 seconds of them yelling over one another while holding their steaming mugs of whatever the hell they're drinking.

My vagina is gonna be revoked now.


What a sexist remark


(oops, you are black, you get to use the N-word, sorry)
__________________
deep is online now  
Old 06-17-2009, 02:13 PM   #383
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
purpleoscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In right wing paranoia
Posts: 7,597
Local Time: 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
I don't know where to start with this post. Do you know Sally's "feminists" standings or John's for that matter?
John Roberts is not a liberal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
The Whine Not article had almost nothing to do with the premise of your first statement.

And I'm almost sure you didn't even read the Zamboni article...

Wow.
It had "almost" nothing to do with the premise?

Liberals think that to be feminist you have to be pro more social programs for women and because Palin has a high salary then it makes her a throwback.

The problem with liberals is that they demand standards without thinking about the ability to pay. Even Yolland used a similar argument before my last post. Like I said liberals first and feminists second.
__________________
purpleoscar is offline  
Old 06-17-2009, 02:13 PM   #384
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Tempe, Az USA
Posts: 12,856
Local Time: 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
yes... because the view is the end all be all of all things related to the vagina.


they also draw their inspiration from a higher power...



and as we all know, bad things happen when you cross the mouse.

YouTube - South Park-Mickey Mouse beats up Joseah Adams Uncensored
It's funny you guys keep ignoring N.O.W.'s position on this.



<>
__________________
diamond is offline  
Old 06-17-2009, 02:16 PM   #385
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Tempe, Az USA
Posts: 12,856
Local Time: 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
i await the full-throated, outraged, denunciations from diamond of THIS particular senator:






let us note: Sen. Ensign (R-NV) has been a vocal opponent of same-sex marriage, supported a constiutional amendment banning it, and called on President Clinton to resign over the Lewinsky affair. he also called for Sen. Craig's resignation after his incident in the airport restroom.

go get 'em, diamond!
It's sad isn't it?

The man's a hypocrite.

I think he's on his way out, plus more importantly his marriage is over.

Very sad.

<>
__________________
diamond is offline  
Old 06-17-2009, 02:21 PM   #386
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Tempe, Az USA
Posts: 12,856
Local Time: 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by martha View Post

What do you call a tyrannical male boss?
many names.

and the women that call him names should not referred to as "misandrists".

are you getting this yet?

__________________
diamond is offline  
Old 06-17-2009, 02:21 PM   #387
Blue Crack Addict
 
anitram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: NY
Posts: 16,290
Local Time: 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpleoscar View Post
Liberals think that to be feminist you have to be pro more social programs for women and because Palin has a high salary then it makes her a throwback.
You always and I mean always come up with these sweeping generalizations, most of the time ridiculous, I might add.

Who are these liberals? I don't think that. The women I work with all make more money than Sarah Palin, and guess what, they don't think they're throwbacks and they're by and large...feminists. I know, crazy, right? Like, you might actually be wrong.
__________________
anitram is online now  
Old 06-17-2009, 02:25 PM   #388
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 40,684
Local Time: 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpleoscar View Post
John Roberts is not a liberal?
To be honest I don't know much about Roberts at all, but I know liberals that I wouldn't consider feminist and vice versa. By your logic ALL conservatives are anti-feminists?


Quote:
Originally Posted by purpleoscar View Post
Liberals think that to be feminist you have to be pro more social programs for women and because Palin has a high salary then it makes her a throwback.
You didn't really get anything out of that article.

Quote:
Originally Posted by purpleoscar View Post
The problem with liberals is that they demand standards without thinking about the ability to pay. Even Yolland used a similar argument before my last post. Like I said liberals first and feminists second.
The problem with conservatives besides their reading comprehension is that they can't stick to the subject at hand.

We're not here to discuss the articles, if you understood I'd be willing to debate them with you in a relevant thread.

But the whole point is that you stated: "There were feminists that used sexist arguments against Palin running like that she couldn't have kids and run at the same time. "

And you really haven't shown this to be true, you would rather make lots of sweeping generalizations, post youtube videos and change the subject. Which like anitram said, you ALWAYS do.
__________________
BVS is online now  
Old 06-17-2009, 02:26 PM   #389
Forum Moderator
 
yolland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 7,471
Local Time: 02:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpleoscar View Post
John Roberts is not a liberal?
Wait, so you're making an argument that 'liberal' and 'feminist' are inherently synonymous? I thought that was supposed to be a closeminded librul feminist argument?
Quote:
Liberals think that to be feminist you have to be pro more social programs for women and because Palin has a high salary then it makes her a throwback.
A throwback to what? The old days when rich mothers worked while poor mothers stayed home, which in fact was the reverse of socioeconomic reality prior to the latter half of the 20th century?
Quote:
The problem with liberals is that they demand standards without thinking about the ability to pay. Even Yolland used a similar argument before my last post.
What on earth are you talking about? My pointing out that networks' reliance on corporate advertising imposes limits on artistic freedom?
__________________
yolland [at] interference.com


μελετώ αποτυγχάνειν. -- Διογένης της Σινώπης
yolland is offline  
Old 06-17-2009, 02:28 PM   #390
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Irvine511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 30,489
Local Time: 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond View Post
It's sad isn't it?

The man's a hypocrite.

I think he's on his way out, plus more importantly his marriage is over.

Very sad.

<>



apparently, marriage needed someone to defend it.

his marriage.
__________________

__________________
Irvine511 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
sarah palin

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com