Immigration - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind
Click Here to Login

Old 07-27-2014, 09:48 PM   #1
Refugee

Local Time: 04:33 PM
Immigration

So Obama wants to send Customs and Border Protection officials to Honduras to process all the intended immigrants IN HONDURAS so they can come straight to the USA instead of having to take the dangerous journey through Mexico to get there. Hopefully they fly the immigrants business class because we wouldn't want them to be uncomfortable stuffed like canned sardines back is coach would we? I, for one don't mind having my tax dollars go toward expediting these people straight to the USA so we can have future democrat voters to keep the stupid, ignorant, racist republicans out of power.

Furthermore, why should we even have borders at all??? We are #1 and our citizens have everything they need and have the luxury of living in the blissful utopia that is the USA. We should spread the love and let anyone come here that wants to without interference. And if they don't have a pot to piss in that's OK. We are SOOOO prosperous that our citizens will gladly give up more of their pay to support them, because after all sharing is caring. I'm sure our middle-lower middle class citizens will gladly give up more of their pay to taxes to help these poor people. And there's NO way the #1 USA government could screw up managing money.

Besides, it's not like any other countries have immigration laws and they aren't even #1!!!!!!! Look at that US citizen soldier that mistakenly crossed into Mexico with some firearms (which he shouldn't have had anyways cause ALL FIREARMS ARE EVIL!!!!), HE sure didn't have any problems with the Mexican government and is to this day still enjoying his vacation abroad. WE should aspire to have the same standards and LET THE POOR PEOPLE OF THE WORLD IN!!!!! And who cares if they come here and commit crimes? We forgive and forget here in the USA. It's not like we have the #1 incarceration per-capita in the WORLD is it? An there's NO WAY these poor underprivileged immigrants could commit crimes in a society as prosperous as ours. I'd be more than willing to give more of my pay (which I risk my life for everyday) so that these people can have free healthcare, food stamps, and college tuition, even though I myself didn't have these free services and had to WORK and PAY for them on my own.

But I guess that's just a part of growing up with white privilege isn't it?

P.S. I forgot to add that it is good that our Mexican counterparts keep our federal law enforcement agencies in check. Recently in Arizona the Mexican government flew a law enforcement helicopter over US soil and fired on US Border Patrol agents. The border patrol was probably trying to actually STOP poor Mexican immigrants (or poor drug smugglers just trying to make ends meet) from coming into the country. It's good that our BRILLIANT leaders in Washington have diminished and made these rogue agencies' Use of Force policies public information. Hopefully in the future these unruly agents will be stripped of all firearms (again, because firearms are ALL EVIL) and end all enforcement actions to end he oppression of the poor immigrants of the world.

Old 07-27-2014, 10:09 PM   #2
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:33 PM
They took our jobs!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Old 07-27-2014, 10:20 PM   #3
Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikal View Post
They took our jobs!

They didn't take MY job because they would have to be a US citizen to get it.

However, hopefully blanket amnesty and full citizenship will give them the same opportunities I had! Maybe they could get a government job to provide sensitivity training to the evil law enforcement agencies that are trying to keep their counterparts out.

OH WAIT, the government is already doing that itself.
Old 07-27-2014, 11:48 PM   #4
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:03 AM
I knew it was them! Even when it was the bears, I knew it was them!
Old 07-27-2014, 11:54 PM   #5
Refugee

Any one here capable of making a decent counter-argument or is it all half-assed 1 sentence attempts at humor?
Old 07-28-2014, 12:25 AM   #6
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Is there a REAL question here or just another conspiracy rant?

This whole "future democrats" theory is just fucking creepy. Are you admitting that conservatives have no plan to show immigrants opportunity?

Why would South American children grow up to automatically vote Democrat? What a weird and short sided fear to have...

Old 07-28-2014, 12:29 AM   #7
Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
Is there a REAL question here or just another conspiracy rant?

This whole "future democrats" theory is just fucking creepy. Are you admitting that conservatives have no plan to show immigrants opportunity?

Why would South American children grow up to automatically vote Democrat? What a weird and short sided fear to have...

Well let's see:

Democrats give amnesty/citizenship/free benefits to 20 million illegal immigrants - who will said immigrants most likely vote for???

But if it makes you happy, the republicans like the cheap labor, so I guess John Q Public is getting shafted from both ends.
Old 07-28-2014, 12:34 AM   #8
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:03 AM
No human being is illegal.
Old 07-28-2014, 12:39 AM   #9
Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad n U 2 View Post
No human being is illegal.
No humans aren't illegal, however they commit a crime by entering the country illegally, hence the term "illegal immigrant."

Legal immigrant - gets visa paperwork properly and enters though a port of entry
Illegal immigrant - doesn't have proper paperwork and crosses the border without inspection, a crime under the INA.

It's not like "oh they're illegal immigrants, it's ILLEGAL FOR THEM TO LIVE!!!!!!"
Old 07-28-2014, 03:24 AM   #10
you are what you is

Local Time: 09:33 PM
I haven't read up on this, but how can these people be illegal immigrants when Customs and Border Protection officials has processed them all the intended immigrants?
Wouldn't that just make them normal immigrants?
“Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.”
~Frank Zappa
Salome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 07:05 AM   #11
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjohn2441 View Post
Well let's see:

Democrats give amnesty/citizenship/free benefits to 20 million illegal immigrants - who will said immigrants most likely vote for???

But if it makes you happy, the republicans like the cheap labor, so I guess John Q Public is getting shafted from both ends.

Was this Reagan's big plan as well? How did it work for him?

Old 07-28-2014, 07:19 AM   #12
you are what you is

Local Time: 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salome View Post
I haven't read up on this, but how can these people be illegal immigrants when Customs and Border Protection officials has processed them all the intended immigrants?
Wouldn't that just make them normal immigrants?
I completely misread :P
Never mind
“Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.”
~Frank Zappa
Salome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 12:32 PM   #13
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 03:33 PM
Quote:
Well let's see:

you mean like Cubans in Florida?
Old 07-28-2014, 12:38 PM   #14
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Any one here capable of making a decent counter-argument or is it all half-assed 1 sentence attempts at humor?
Perhaps if your initial post wasn't so axe-grindy people would be more inclined to engage in the argument.
Old 07-28-2014, 01:23 PM   #15
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:33 PM
Dude, you suck at satire.

Don't quit your day job.