If the shoe fits.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AchtungBono

Refugee
.....throw it!!!

YouTube - Shoe Thrown at George W. Bush!

I wonder if GWB is related to Ed Sullivan - that would explain the really big SHOE...

btw - Both shoes have been taken to Gitmo for interrogation. The left one is more cooperative than the right (even after having the heel taken off and repeatedly threatened with a thorough polishing). The right one keeps insisting on his innocence and says that investigators are barking up the wrong shoe-tree....

Investigators are trying to see whether the shoes had any help or if they acted alone - hopefully the laces will be able to fill in the gaps.

More to come......

oops, I didn't see this

I think he should have a shoe throwing booth after he leaves, like a kissing or dunking booth. For charity.

I'd step in some poop first then throw my high heeled boot at him

oops, I didn't see this

I think he should have a shoe throwing booth after he leaves, like a kissing or dunking booth. For charity.

He can go on a worldwide tour and raise $ for the U.S. economy this way.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Classic.

:up:

Pretty much sums up Bush perfectly.

this was unreal...how pumped was gw that he dodged that...he had a lot of confidence when the second one was coming at him lol

4f7743ec0ab2af5991aa976a009b87b2.gif

gwbvolleyball.gif

:silent:

saddamthrow.gif

1229313488.gif

da94842ff16267446ce08e584e261668.gif

bushshoe.jpg

shoe%20throw.gif

It’s funny, but I also think it’s truly fitting that the lasting image of the end of George W. Bush’s time in office will forever be of some Iraqi hurling his shoes at his head. Perfect ending to the story.

Back
Top Bottom