i kissed a man (and i didn't even throw up!) - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind
Old 04-19-2010, 10:37 AM   #31
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 07:42 AM
Probably not the exact place to post this but..When will this happen in male professional American sports? Pudge Rodriguez used to kiss his teammates-not on the mouth/lips. Don't know if he still does, but I always liked that. Maybe some of those European soccer players are more free and secure in that way-and I for one am REALLY glad about that The Red Sox need to start making out right now, they've got nothing better to do and maybe it would help.

But to call it gay? Geesh. Get over it and embrace it dude.

Manchester United earned a key victory Saturday, in large part due to a late goal from midfielder Paul Scholes. After the game, he embraced teammate Gary Neville and began to kiss the captain.

Kisses between teammates after an important victory are not unheard of, but apparently one ESPN Soccernet editor read more deeply into the moment. He posted a picture of the pair smooching on Soccernet and named the file "nevillegay." As Dirty Tackle points out, the name was later changed to "nevillekiss" and was ultimately taken off the site when more recent news replaced Man U's victory.

MrsSpringsteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 11:43 AM   #32
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 01:42 PM
It's the first time I see it for European soccer players. But then again, I don't follow sports news that closely to know how common kissing is in soccer. Though I can well imagine it's not unheard of.

Vincent Vega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 11:56 AM   #33
Blue Crack Addict
Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 06:42 AM
I honestly have no problem seeing two men or two women kiss. I have been made to understand this is a little more acceptable over in other countries (heck, aren't there Middle Eastern countries where men greet each other with a kiss on the cheek or something?). Believe me, I'd much rather see two guys sharing a sweet moment than see that clip from TV the other night of Larry King and his recent ex-wife making out, let's just put it that way.

Women actors who've kissed other women in love scenes, meanwhile, sound like an enlightened other species in interviews about kissing.
Let's not forget the fact that it's okay to hear them talk about it, 'cause it's really, really hot!

I have yet to see "Milk" and "Brokeback Mountain", too. I really want to see those two movies-will try to catch them sometime down the line. And to James Franco and other people who don't see this as that big a deal.

Moonlit_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:58 PM   #34
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 04:42 AM
yucky, makes me uncomfortable

I only want to see people kissing that I would be attracted to

deep is online now   Reply With Quote