I Am Over Rape

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is between the lines.

If you're talking about yolland that isn't fair, she is certainly fair in that regard and in general. If you're talking about the whole forum or this thread in particular, I still disagree. A guy also started the thread, and I applaud him for it. Whatever bias anyone might have (or you think they have) I think you might have one too, or you're misunderstanding. I don't mean that as any sort of insult but that's just the way it's coming across.

I would publically ask Yolland to decipher at which point is something rape and which point is it sexual assault? Or is it all under the vague atmospherics of female victimhood?

When the girl says no and the guy still sticks his dick in her, it's generally considered rape..

If a guy is getting raped, it's only rape if the girl is ugly.

That is why I am offended by the word rape used liberally. It does have different connotations whether used in the context of a male or female doing the raping.

And had you expressed this instead of acting like a fool, we could have a decent conversation

Quoting a halfwit to support your argument doesn't work so well either

canedge said:
That is why I am offended by the word rape used liberally. It does have different connotations whether used in the context of a male or female doing the raping.

Part of the problem is that you don't understand the context or the persons you are quoting.

canedge said:
Yolland wants to wash her "Hands Clean"

Wow. First of all, do you even know what that song's about? Second, way to assume that Yolland's the only one who had a problem with your posts. She's a mod, doing her job.

Wow. First of all, do you even know what that song's about? Second, way to assume that Yolland's the only one who had a problem with your posts. She's a mod, doing her job.

read his other posts. He can barely form a proper sentence. I wouldn't get too worked up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom