Harriet Tubman New Face of the $20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree. It has been all been turned upside down.

From Libertarian - Christian - Facebook:

Modern liberalism shares no resemblance to its classical form. It is now a disciple of the state and an advocate for collectivism. I am not speaking of every individual who may accept the label of liberal but rather those who advocate its ideology. It stands in conflict with every major tenet of this country’s founding.

At its core, liberalism despises individual freedoms. These freedoms demand the responsible moral behavior of the individual. The only freedoms liberalism advocates are sexual freedoms because what they truly seek is freedom from moral consequences.

Capitalism provides the opportunity for individual ownership and independence and therefore is an enemy of liberalism. Masculinity and ownership of guns are a symbol of individual power and therefore is an enemy of liberalism. The Constitution and Bill or Rights are protectors of individual liberties and therefore are enemies of liberalism. Religion promotes moral right and wrong and therefore is an enemy of liberalism. Liberalism seeks to weaken the family structure because it is charged with producing moral individuals capable of governing themselves.

The goal is a collectivist society. The requirement for this is totalitarianism. None of the things they advocate can be accomplished through persuasion. They must be forced upon society through the power of the state. And the only way to get there is to destroy families, destroy morality, destroy religion, destroy capitalism and destroy people’s faith in freedom and their ability to protect and govern themselves. It is at the heart of every institution they control and every policy they advocate.

Proponents of liberalism are more persistent and committed than conservatives. Their politics is their religion and the state is their god. And they are willing to destroy you personally and this country to get what they want even if means ruling over the ruins.
So you guys still think the battle for LBGQT rights is about butt sex?

No wonder you nominated Trump.

I agree. It has been all been turned upside down.

From Libertarian - Christian - Facebook:

I took a look at this page, and once again you weren't exactly being honest with your sources were you?The page is "CONSERVATIVE Libertarian Christian" and it's a partisan hack page isn't? Out of the last dozen posts not one was about Christianity or Christ's teachings they were about delusional attacks on "progressives" and "liberals". If all you can talk about is what you are against and attack a scarecrow version of your boogie man you're not capable of sitting at the adult table of political discussion.

Masculinity, guns, and capitalism - this person worships these above anything else. Don't waste your time with such hacks.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Last edited:
And the only way to get there is to destroy families, destroy morality, destroy religion, destroy capitalism and destroy people’s faith in freedom and their ability to protect and govern themselves. It is at the heart of every institution they control and every policy they advocate.

Nice, can't wait. Where do I sign up?

I want 'the iron horse' on the 20 dollar bill

He's far too valuable for the 20

lou-hundred-web.jpg

Back
Top Bottom