Guns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjohn2441

Refugee
I just bought 2 pistols in the last 3 days. Each took less than 15 minutes and out the door.

Brings me to a total of 6 pistols and 5 rifles (2 of which are assault weapons.)

God bless America!

BUT.......

I have fucked both Dominican and black (and hopefully soon Mexican) women. So make up your own goddamn mind.

It's not that you own guns, it's that you're gleeful about it and think it makes you awesome and you need to brag about it on an Internet forum. And that you need to brag about the race of the women you have slept with as if it's filling out a resume or completing a checklist. And also your history of posts, general world attitude, and consistent unpleasantness. I feel confident in coming to the conclusion that you are bad, should feel bad, and have probably hurt many of the people you have met and interacted with in real life because of your nearly all-encompassing shittiness.

Forgive me if I still have some level of morality whilst under the influence of alcohol.

Libtard logic 101

Oops I'm not supposed to say LIBTARD so let me balance it:
Oh, Scott Jurgenson, I LOVE IT. You edited your post to add more offensive things. That's fantastic.

I don't know why the fuck you are still allowed to post on this message board, you piece of shit.

It's not that you own guns, it's that you're gleeful about it and think it makes you awesome and you need to brag about it on an Internet forum. And that you need to brag about the race of the women you have slept with as if it's filling out a resume or completing a checklist. And also your history of posts, general world attitude, and consistent unpleasantness. I feel confident in coming to the conclusion that you are bad, should feel bad, and have probably hurt many of the people you have met and interacted with in real life because of your nearly all-encompassing shittiness.

Forgive me if I still have some level of morality whilst under the influence of alcohol.

All of this...

Oh, Scott Jurgenson, I LOVE IT. You edited your post to add more offensive things. That's fantastic.

I don't know why the fuck you are still allowed to post on this message board, you piece of shit.

Oh fuck off you uptight cunt.

All the outrageous shit I post is a joke, and if you cant see that you're dumber than you think I think you are.

I am also "under the influence" as you say.

All the outrageous shit I post is a joke, and if you cant see that you're dumber than you think I think you are.

That's always been obvious, but, like, what's the fucking joke? Is there a point? Or is it just funny to act like a raging asshole? It seems like 75 percent or more of your posts are you posting "outrageous shit" at 2:30 in the morning to get a rise out of people under the excuse you're drunk. When I make jokes, I do it to parody things and/or make a point. I don't know why you do it, but it seems like you saw a few insult comics on YouTube and thought you'd give it a whirl after some bourbons.

My dad took me out rabbit hunting but all I remember is a rabbit heart beating on the Iowa snow. I know I disappointed him. But I never shot another rabbit. Or hunted. Ever. Again.

That's disappointing. There's no layer of social commentary here at all? I mean, forgive us for giving you enough credit to assume you're attempting to make a point of some kind. Not simply making "a joke" (which usually involves humor).

I don't know you well enough to call you a bad person, but you do make a lot of bad posts.

I initially thought the point was that it was a horrible thing that you were able to do that in so little time, but clearly, there is nothing worthwhile here.

That's always been obvious, but, like, what's the fucking joke? Is there a point? Or is it just funny to act like a raging asshole? It seems like 75 percent or more of your posts are you posting "outrageous shit" at 2:30 in the morning to get a rise out of people under the excuse you're drunk. When I make jokes, I do it to parody things and/or make a point. I don't know why you do it, but it seems like you saw a few insult comics on YouTube and thought you'd give it a whirl after some bourbons.

Actually it's only midnight here.

You dont get the joke cause you have liberal tendencies and I like to poke fun at the implications posted many times on this forum such as:

Republican=racist
Gun owner = homicidal maniac

I do not associate with either party and can fill a book of criticisms of both left and right. Make a topic about war and I'll be right next to you bashing the war pigs.

Call it trolling if you like but i call it interesting dialog :lol:

Id love to elaborate further but i lack the mental ability, hiding under the guise of being "under the influence"

My dad took me out rabbit hunting but all I remember is a rabbit heart beating on the Iowa snow. I know I disappointed him. But I never shot another rabbit. Or hunted. Ever. Again.

i hate the thought of killing animals. Imagine that.

For some reason after not being able to shoot another rabbit I became a gun hater...well yeah. 4.10 12 gauge. Ok dad the rabbit is dead already. Thank God for my mom.

Ok I am on your side.

So, if you're not hunting and not a homicidal maniac, then why do you need to own so many guns? Honest question, cause I just don't understand that.

So, if you're not hunting and not a homicidal maniac, then why do you need to own so many guns? Honest question, cause I just don't understand that.

Because target shooting is a hobby and not all guns are the same.

It's like owning more than 1 guitar. People that dont know guitars thinks oh well what do you need more than 1 guitar for? But when you know guitars you know different guitars make different tones and sounds. look at all the different guitars edge has. Then you have the acoustic vs electric thing as well.

I guess the same can be said for guns. If you arent familiar with all the different types, then you might wonder why someone would own more than 1. Both of which are a hobby of mine. With the guns and target shooting you have all different types of calibers, semi-auto pistols revolvers rifles shotguns etc etc.

Does that analogy make sense? I can foresee this argument coming:

Well guitars dont kill people but guns do!!!!!!

Well if you crack someone in the head with a guitar it's just as lethal, havent you seen friday the 13th part 8 Jason takes manhattan?

Does that analogy make sense? I can foresee this argument coming:

Well guitars dont kill people but guns do!!!!!!

Well if you crack someone in the head with a guitar it's just as lethal, havent you seen friday the 13th part 8 Jason takes manhattan?

God, the post was actually beginning to sound like it was written by a person with the slightest grasp on reality until here.

Guess I never considered shooting things a hobby. Then again, there's also archery and stuff like that, guess it would be similar?

Yes it is similar. Target shooting is a hobby many people enjoy. It is a hard skill to learn and takes a lot of time to master.

I have never been a fan of shooting living things. Yes, I have shot dead laptops, appliances, etc etc to let my destructive side out, but animals is where i draw the line. If someone needs to hunt to eat to survive then fine, but the whole hunting for sport thing is bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom