GOP Nominee 2012 - Pt. 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The personhood thread has all that stuff too.

He says that he didn't mean that the rape was God's plan. So apparently just the pregnancy. So that makes it a-ok and makes perfect sense. Yeah.

Romney did a TV ad for this guy, so the campaign is now disavowing him.

It's patently obvious that there are a number of troglodytes in the Republican party. It's always an "exception". Until there's a trend.

I don't see how any woman or a man be supportive of the GOP with all these politicians being this ignorant and insensitive. They can't say "oh, he's just a minority in the party and the liberal media is making a big deal out of this". They need to take good look at their party because it has gotten beyond absurd now.

He says that he didn't mean that the rape was God's plan. So apparently just the pregnancy. So that makes it a-ok and makes perfect sense. Yeah.

Romney did a TV ad for this guy, so the campaign is now disavowing him.

So, Mitt Romney has only made one tv ad endorsing a senate candidate in this election. Guess who he endorsed?

Mitt Romney: Extremely Conservative and Endorsing Richard Mourdock - YouTube

if you believe in religion, the Bible,

well, let's say what is written in the Bible, not the frilly concept that some people make up to satisfy themselves

then this belief is not so outrageous

I don't buy any of the Bible as having any real moral value, so I don't have to give any credence to this stuff

but those of you that do, you can't have it both ways.

deep, I'm not taking the bait. Maybe you're up to your old tricks, but I feel like you're just looking for an excuse to mock other people's beliefs.

I'm not taking it either. But you have no idea what you're talking about deep. It's offensive, but I guess you enjoy taking the piss. Sorry for the language, but that's what it is. ?

I have my beliefs but I can also think for myself. So no mocking or calling out is really necessary, or warranted.

Also, I should have said Romney campaign disavowed the comment but not the candidate. Still endorsing him

If I accept the concept of the Bible, then I believe those are real people, and real stories, histories. These stories are 2000 - 4000 - 6000 ? years ago?

Many of us saw Reagan get shot on tv. I believe Julius Caesar died of stab wounds by politicians. The same should be said of the history of the people in the Bible. The Bible is not Lord of the Rings, or Game of Thrones. fiction made up stories. Just like we saw Reagan get shot on TV. Julius Caesar death was a real thing in real time. For a believer the stories in the Bible are supposed to be no less real. The Bible has rapes, and conceptions for God's purposes. There are all kinds of worse abominations that God allows for his purposes.

You're being obnoxious, deep, and I don't answer to you. That's all I have to say.

So...according to this guy, God was involved in creating the pregnancy, but apparently had no control over the rape? He couldn't stop her from being raped or something? Brilliant logic there, buddy.

What the hell is it with the GOP and this topic lately? Republicans: Shut up with your bizarre theories on rape. Shut up with your bizarre theories on how pregnancy and women's bodies in general work. Shut up about abortion. Just shut up about all of this stuff, period, until you open a science book or a health book and actually educate yourselves on these topics. We are in the 21st century now, try and catch up and join the rest of us in it. And for the love of god, let the women talk on this issue more already, PLEASE.

This is one of the biggest reasons I cannot support the Republican Party. I do not want people this blatantly ignorant and stupid having any say over anything relating to my body.

I love it so much when stupid republicans make the situation so much worse when their apology is even more ignorant than their original statements.

It's seriously as if some of these morons are being taken aback because when they first got into politics, they never had to deal with women's issues/gay rights, etc, and so now they're just saying the first thing that pops out of their mouth.

Mourdock-board2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom