Goody Riddance! - Queen of the Chavs is dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadForIt

Refugee
About time and all!

A z-lister getting all this attention for being
racist
thick
ugly
violent

now they are making her out to be some Diana type figure
She died of cancer - i call it Karma.

Jade Goody summed up why the UK is going down the pan!
She was paraded all over the news like she did something worthwhile
Those who add real value to the country get ignored

Hardly a Jane Tomlinson who raised millions for charity despite being diagnosed with terminal cancer
Jane Tomlinson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I walked into the newsagents today and all i saw was her ugly face across all the papers - i hope this comes to an end soon

Jade's legacy. Trailor-trash newspapers. Sensationalism. Mass interest in a nobodies. How 'not' to become famous. How not to be 'famous'. She has opened my eyes to what it takes to become well known and hated as much as she is loved. She showed me what I have to steer clear of. Money, Big Brother, newspapers, fakes, wannabe's. People who are desparate to become famous for the money are the saddest bunch of all. She was a COMPLETE sell-out.

And Sir Noely G gets criticized again for speaking the truth!

Noel Gallagher has attacked the press coverage surrounding reality TV star Jade Goody, who is terminally ill with cancer. "I was watching the TV today and they're [journalists] all outside her house," he said, before lambasting Goody's PR Max Clifford for orchestrating the media scrum currently surrounding the reality TV star.
"I mean, I've got fuck all against Jade Goody, that's nothing to do with me," Gallagher continued. "But it bends my head. That, to me, sums up, in one tiny five-minute thing on the news, what an embarrassing place Britain is right now. You might as well shut Number 10 Downing Street down and get Max Clifford to run the country" (The Times).

Oh and i'm voting Gordon out just for commenting on this issue

Lets brace ourselves for the state like funeral she will get

wont be suprised to see Gordon there with a badge saying "vote for me"

I prefer the Noel Gallagher quote to the rest of your post
which is saying something

the woman leaves behind a couple of children for god's sake
if you can't muster up some sympathy then just say nothing at all

the kids have some hope now

without her being there

Ouch! That was plain cruel!

You really think its good that two young boys no longer have a mother? It doesn't matter if she were ignorant, white trash, attention whore, and whatever you think of her. She was their mother! Have a heart for them!

Ouch! That was plain cruel!

You really think its good that two young boys no longer have a mother? It doesn't matter if she were ignorant, white trash, attention whore, and whatever you think of her. She was their mother! Have a heart for them!

I think you'll be hard-pressed to get an ounce of empathy from that person.

the original poster does have some valid points, though of course they get lost when he loses his senses and comes across ultimately as a monster.

there was no reason for her to be famous. like paris hilton, she was famous for being famous. i think it's people like her that add extra resonance to a programme such as extras... anyone else see what i'm trying to say with that?

madforit, i have to ask... what are your views of the BNP?

the kids have some hope now

without her being there
After a deliberate and no doubt trying effort to guarantee their future, with education.

She isn't a political leader, she hasn't left any legacy of death, and this celebration is really unjustified.

The difference being that the chavs i like came out of the gutter and did something

99.9% of the other chavs just cause mayhem and get nowhere

Yes Oasis are also chav heroes but they have a wider appeal as i'm not a chav and niether are my Oasis fan friends (even though at gigs its like a chav convention these days)

Hey, if she even spurred one 20-something girl in England (or anywhere) to go get checked out for cervical cancer, then she did some good.

Regardless of the qualifications of her "fame," 27 is much too young to die, especially from something that might have been treated if it had only been caught earlier.

^^
Fair enough corrianderstem but you have not seen the overkill in the uk
you cant escape this crappy story
i never liked the girl - she was horrible

and how millions of people have affection for her summarises why there are so many bad kids and parents out there in the uk

you should not celebrate someone who's claim to fame is getting their tits out on Big Brother and being racist in a Celebrity version of the same show

She called an Indian Actress called Shilpa Shetty
"Shilpa Poppadom"

and here is her racist transcript from BB in 2007 - calling her a Paki as well

Jo - There once was a house that was happy, 'mi ni mi ni mi ni mi ni' and then there entered?
Cleo - You're all going to go to Big Brother prison.
Danielle - How do you know what...
Cleo - And you're going to need me.
Jo - But it ends with a nappy. What's wrong with you people?
Jack - But if you say, 'Along came some people who were tacky'.
Jade - There once was a house that was happy, until?
Jack - They made it really tacky.
Jade - Until there entered a? Until there entered a?
Jo - Strappy? Strap-on.
Jack - Strap-on
Jade - No, no, no, there once was a house that was happy?
Jo - Until someone got yappy.
Jade - Yes. There once was a house that was happy, until someone got yappy.
Jack - She nearly killed everyone with a chicken.
Cleo - But everything ended up finger-lickin'.
Jo - Now you've got to do something that rhymes with a nappy.
Cleo - Oh, God, don't give that to Danielle, for God's sake.
Danielle - And it all ended up - Being crappy.
Cleo - Oh, dear me.
Jo - Right.
Danielle - That could have been rather disturbing, that. Jo - That was a good one.

AND MORE

Jade - [Inaudible] I don't know her surname. Shilpa Pashwa fucking whoever you are, Shilpa Poppadom, I fucking... Oooh.

Jade - No, let's not do that. I will not walk, because I've never let it get to me, but I tell you what, if I go, that will probably be the best thing for me - a bloody godsend - because I'll end up smashing her head against...

AND

Even before this outburst, remarks such as "you don't know where those hands have been" and Shetty being told in foul language to "go home"

HOPE SHE IS IN HELL NOW

^^

I've heard plenty about it. I visit a celeb gossip blog that posts pretty much anything related to any celebrity, and there have been many updates on what the UK exposure has been.

^^
you cant escape this crappy story
i never liked the girl - she was horrible

and how millions of people have affection for her summarises why there are so many bad kids and parents out there in the uk

you should not celebrate someone who's claim to fame is getting their tits out on Big Brother and being racist in a Celebrity version of the same show

She called an Indian Actress called Shilpa Shetty
"Shilpa Poppadom"

and here is her racist transcript from BB in 2007 - calling her a Paki as well

Jo - There once was a house that was happy, 'mi ni mi ni mi ni mi ni' and then there entered?
Cleo - You're all going to go to Big Brother prison.
Danielle - How do you know what...
Cleo - And you're going to need me.
Jo - But it ends with a nappy. What's wrong with you people?
Jack - But if you say, 'Along came some people who were tacky'.
Jade - There once was a house that was happy, until?
Jack - They made it really tacky.
Jade - Until there entered a? Until there entered a?
Jo - Strappy? Strap-on.
Jack - Strap-on
Jade - No, no, no, there once was a house that was happy?
Jo - Until someone got yappy.
Jade - Yes. There once was a house that was happy, until someone got yappy.
Jack - She nearly killed everyone with a chicken.
Cleo - But everything ended up finger-lickin'.
Jo - Now you've got to do something that rhymes with a nappy.
Cleo - Oh, God, don't give that to Danielle, for God's sake.
Danielle - And it all ended up - Being crappy.
Cleo - Oh, dear me.
Jo - Right.
Danielle - That could have been rather disturbing, that. Jo - That was a good one.

AND MORE

Jade - [Inaudible] I don't know her surname. Shilpa Pashwa fucking whoever you are, Shilpa Poppadom, I fucking... Oooh.

Jade - No, let's not do that. I will not walk, because I've never let it get to me, but I tell you what, if I go, that will probably be the best thing for me - a bloody godsend - because I'll end up smashing her head against...

AND

Even before this outburst, remarks such as "you don't know where those hands have been" and Shetty being told in foul language to "go home"

HOPE SHE IS IN HELL NOW

i can't remember the last time i saw someone completely destroy whatever grounds for an argument they had by shooting themselves so repeatedly in the foot.

what the fuck is wrong with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom