Goody Riddance! - Queen of the Chavs is dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MORE

"I think she should f**k off home."

I couldn't think of her surname. Why would I be talking to someone like that, I don't know what her surname is. What is it? Shilpa Cookamada, Shilpa whatever Rockamada, Shilpa Poppadom. It was like that, literally come out like that.

This sums is all up

"She has left the house with her true personality laid bare - a vile, pig-ignorant, racist bully consumed by envy of a woman of superior intelligence, beauty and class."

^^
Fair enough corrianderstem but you have not seen the overkill in the uk
you cant escape this crappy story
i never liked the girl - she was horrible

Nobody cares if you liked her or not. No matter how many stories there were in the media about her you didn't really know her. What happened to her is horrible. It's horrible for anyone who has to suffer like that.

Jade's father was of mixed-race and considering her background I find it hard to believe she was a racist. More likely she was just uneducated and very naive. Anyway, I don't really see the importance of bringing that Big Brother incident up now.

I think we should celebrate the death of vermin

I didnt know Idi Amin but i'm sure plenty of people who didn't know him celebrated his death

LauraM i think your being naive is you think she was a saint
so what if her dad was mixed race - still a racist in the eyes of the law based on what she said

Its Karma

I dont really see a thread that the OP runs the length of saying "YAY someone died!" is going to last long.

Yes, she was famous for being famous, and yes, she wasnt a shining example of a human being, but she still was a human being, and if you cant feel any sympathy for her suffering then you're no better than you're making Jade Goody out to be.

Here's a likely fact:

If Noel Gallagher had not commented on this, this thread would have never happened.

This is a nasty little thread and in my view should be closed.
Probably right.

As an American I find it difficult to gauge just how loaded a term "chav" is, and it wouldn't be the first time someone's expressed satisfaction over some (in)famous person's death in here, but this does seem to be an exceptionally mean-spirited thread on the OP's part, and there's no point in multiple pages of offended back-and-forth over an "issue" like this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom