Goodbye ladies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MadelynIris

Refugee
And here is where you expected me to post my big blowhard farewell crap about a poor little conservative who can't take FYM anymore?

Hardly. This where I apologized for being short tempered and frustrated last night, and remind you all that I do really love you, everyone of you!

But my apology is specifically directed to U2isthebest -- I'm sure we'll have a chance someday to properly discuss our difference of opinions, but now is not that time, as my homelife is hectic with me leaving for Iraq this weekend. I am sorry for a bit of mean typing directed at you.

So, to all the regulars, from this irregular, I bid adieu. Hopefully, I'll be able to get back on in a couple of weeks (after I figure out how to get on the internet via satellite) and let you all know as much ground truth as I am able.

Melon, BVS, Irvine, Yolland, Dread, Diamond (yes, Diamond) and all the others, you guys rock my world. I just have to get off the rocker for now.

And Martha, if you only knew...

See you all in a few weeks (hopefully before the election).

Mwm

Melon, BVS, Irvine, Yolland, Dread, Diamond (yes, Diamond) and all the others, you guys rock my world. the election).

Mwm

Oh, the joy you bring, putting these folks in the same sentence w me gives them so much more Interland Cred-good job you.

You are the bomb MI, enjoy yourself.

:angry:

<>

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom