Global stock market crash in progress

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
soc-revelationsnbc-m.jpg

I've been working on my hunting and gathering skills as we head back to the stone age :up:

Now I just need a cave and a cave man. Any takers? Just know that I'll be the dominant one with the club.

I've been working on my hunting and gathering skills as we head back to the stone age :up:

Now I just need a cave and a cave man. Any takers? Just know that I'll be the dominant one with the club.

Meh. I'm not really doing much this weekend. OK, count me in. But just so my friends don't get the wrong idea, can I at least pull you by the hair so it seems like I wear the...um...whatever it is cave men wore? :up:

BULL MARKET -- random market movement causing an investor to mistake himself for a financial genius.

BEAR MARKET -- 6 to 18 month period when the kids get no allowance, the wife gets no jewellery, and the husband gets no sex.

VALUE INVESTING -- The art of buying low and selling lower.

P/E RATIO -- The percentage of investors wetting their pants as the market keeps crashing.

BROKER -- What my broker has made me.

STANDARD & POOR -- Your life in a nutshell.

STOCK ANALYST -- Idiot who just downgraded your stock.

STOCK SPLIT -- When your ex-wife and her lawyer split your assets equally between themselves.

FINANCIAL PLANNER -- A guy whose phone has been disconnected.

MARKET CORRECTION -- The day after you buy stocks.

CASH FLOW -- The movement your money makes as it disappears down the toilet.

YAHOO -- What you yell after selling it to some poor sucker for $240 per share.

WINDOWS -- What you jump out of when you're the sucker who bought Yahoo @ $240 per share.

INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR -- Past year investor who's now locked up in a outhouse.

PROFIT -- An archaic word no longer in use.

Luckily, the cave I live in. Is payed for. No more Flintstones' mortgage. No Barney Rubble credit card debt. Just paying on the flintmobile.
:wave:

Perhaps a global summit is in order? All parties can absolve each others' debt, and we can start out anew?//// :lol:

Didn't he lose social security at the racetrack?

:angry:

I guess I can use my high school diploma for firewood, my college diploma to wipe my ass, and my bank statements as a torch....

I guess I can use my high school diploma for firewood, my college diploma to wipe my ass

That's really all these overpriced pieces of paper have been worth for years now. It's beyond pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom