Glenn Beck Has A Dream - Page 24 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-22-2010, 10:14 AM   #346
Blue Crack Addict
 
MrsSpringsteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 24,974
Local Time: 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maycocksean View Post
what seems to be lost on Beck is that the anti-Japanese prejudice is one of the great shames of World War II.
He forgot about that. Must have been a brain fart.
__________________

__________________
MrsSpringsteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 04:02 PM   #347
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
YBORCITY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: FLA
Posts: 5,139
Local Time: 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
He forgot about that. Must have been a brain fart.

No I believe he's just an idiot with selective memory and he uses it to push his ideology. He's kinda the "Poster Boy" for all that is wrong with the Republican/Conservative movement in my opinion.

BVS, I know you'll ask me and have in the past I just have been travelling a lot for work, but I do think the Republican Party has turned down a very dangerous path. They have lost sight of all of the ideals of the past and are being led by a terrible bunch ie Rush, Palin, Beck, Hannity and have followers like Benji2112. There is not a leader (Presidential candidate) in the whole bunch. I just wish there was a place for the more middle of the road Republican or even Democrat for that matter - I believe there are so many too far left wing or right wing idiots that the middle of the road guys just get pushed out.

I was just talking the other day with a business associate and he was telling me how great he thought Beck is and I told him that I thought he was a dangerous person - the vbile that he spews is just moronic.
__________________

__________________
YBORCITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 04:14 PM   #348
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Irvine511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 30,471
Local Time: 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YBORCITYOBL View Post
I just wish there was a place for the more middle of the road Republican or even Democrat for that matter - I believe there are so many too far left wing or right wing idiots that the middle of the road guys just get pushed out.


who are the far left wing idiots of the same stature as Rush, Beck, etc.? who are the far left wing idiots elected to Congress?
__________________
Irvine511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 04:17 PM   #349
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Irvine511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 30,471
Local Time: 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
BUT they've decided to have the festivities on September 12th - of ALL days, THIS is the one they pick? What in the world were they thinking?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
Six Flags Muslim Family Day began in the year 2000, and its chief organizer DIED IN THE SEPTEMBER 11th ATTACKS.

__________________
Irvine511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 08:44 PM   #350
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: The American Resistance
Posts: 4,754
Local Time: 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
who are the far left wing idiots elected to Congress?
OHHHHHHH, The biggest softball question of all-time.

Off the top of my head;

Maxine Waters who stated in a congressional hearing that "this liberal will be all about nationalizing oil companies."

Bernie Sanders of the Socialist Party

Alan Grayson. A partisan nut who called our healthcare system a "holocaust." Talk about lack of proportion.

Andre Carson. The black congressman that has been proven to had lied about being call the n-word 15 times.

The Black Caucus members that visit Cuba to pay their respects to Fidel Castro. Disgraceful.

Jim Mcdermott, who was actually flown into Iraq by Saddam Hussein to propagandize against the war. A 1st class tool.

Hank Johnson of Georgia who is concerned that global warming will cause the island of Guam to CAPSIZE.

Dennis Kucinich. Need I say more. As left-wing economically as you can get.

Then you have those "left-wing idiots" that are completely out-of-touch with Americans on health care, immigration, energy, the Tea Parties and government spending.

100 days and counting. 100 days and counting.
__________________
INDY500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 08:57 PM   #351
Blue Crack Addict
 
anitram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: NY
Posts: 16,271
Local Time: 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by INDY500 View Post

100 days and counting. 100 days and counting.
It should be great to get back to real governing.

Quote:
Should Republicans take back the House in November, Rep. Michele Bachmann said she wants the GOP to focus all of its attention on issuing subpoenas and holding hearings investigating the Obama administration and Democrats.

"I think that’s all we should do," Bachmann said at the GOP Youth Convention in Washington on Thursday. "I think all we should do is issue subpoenas and have one hearing after another and expose all the nonsense that has gone on."
__________________
anitram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:05 PM   #352
ONE
love, blood, life
 
financeguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Ireland
Posts: 10,122
Local Time: 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YBORCITYOBL View Post
I was just talking the other day with a business associate and he was telling me how great he thought Beck is and I told him that I thought he was a dangerous person - the vbile that he spews is just moronic.
It is worrying that educated professionals sign up to the propaganda. Actually, in a sense it proves an old adage of mine that education systems are not really geared to produce well-rounded individuals but to produce drones with narrow specialisms in one particular field.
__________________
financeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:17 PM   #353
Refugee
 
Bluer White's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Maine
Posts: 1,882
Local Time: 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by INDY500 View Post
OHHHHHHH, The biggest softball question of all-time.
Must have been a rhetorical question
__________________
Bluer White is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:15 PM   #354
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
the iron horse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: in a glass of CheerWine
Posts: 3,251
Local Time: 07:40 PM
What is it about the U.S. Constitution that he he wrong?
__________________
the iron horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:17 PM   #355
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Irvine511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 30,471
Local Time: 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by INDY500 View Post
OHHHHHHH, The biggest softball question of all-time.

Off the top of my head;

Maxine Waters who stated in a congressional hearing that "this liberal will be all about nationalizing oil companies."

Bernie Sanders of the Socialist Party

Alan Grayson. A partisan nut who called our healthcare system a "holocaust." Talk about lack of proportion.

Andre Carson. The black congressman that has been proven to had lied about being call the n-word 15 times.

The Black Caucus members that visit Cuba to pay their respects to Fidel Castro. Disgraceful.

Jim Mcdermott, who was actually flown into Iraq by Saddam Hussein to propagandize against the war. A 1st class tool.

Hank Johnson of Georgia who is concerned that global warming will cause the island of Guam to CAPSIZE.

Dennis Kucinich. Need I say more. As left-wing economically as you can get.

Then you have those "left-wing idiots" that are completely out-of-touch with Americans on health care, immigration, energy, the Tea Parties and government spending.

100 days and counting. 100 days and counting.


is this really the best you can do?

i mean, seriously:

Quote:
Andre Carson. The black congressman that has been proven to had lied about being call the n-word 15 times.
__________________
Irvine511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:26 PM   #356
Blue Crack Addict
 
PhilsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Standing on the shore, facing east.
Posts: 18,858
Local Time: 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
Beck would later take to his radio show to "elaborate" on this daft position, saying, "I can't imagine that in 1948, they would have had 'Japanese Day' at the water park on December 8th."
Obviously this is true. Who would go to a water park in December?
__________________
PhilsFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:27 PM   #357
Blue Crack Addict
 
PhilsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Standing on the shore, facing east.
Posts: 18,858
Local Time: 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by INDY500 View Post
Dennis Kucinich. Need I say more. As left-wing economically as you can get.
Yes. You do need say more. All you said was that he's "left-wing." There's literally nothing about that sentence that even seems insulting.
__________________
PhilsFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:28 PM   #358
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 40,640
Local Time: 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the iron horse View Post
What is it about the U.S. Constitution that he he wrong?
To be honest, the same things you do.

You both seem to not understand the idea of interpretation, ammendments, or relevancy.
__________________
BVS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:28 PM   #359
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,920
Local Time: 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilsFan View Post
Obviously this is true. Who would go to a water park in December?
probably would be ok in hawaii.
__________________
coolian2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:36 PM   #360
ONE
love, blood, life
 
indra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 12,689
Local Time: 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maycocksean View Post
what seems to be lost on Beck is that the anti-Japanese prejudice is one of the great shames of World War II.
But is it to his audience?
__________________

__________________
indra is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I had a Dream Justin24 Dream Out Loud (and in Colour!) 8 04-13-2006 06:44 PM
I had the strangest, most uncomforting dream Danospano Zoo Confessionals 12 03-01-2004 09:24 AM
What did you dream last night? Idaho Lemonade Stand Archive 46 09-22-2003 06:52 PM
Dream killer scatteroflight Dream Out Loud (and in Colour!) 7 08-14-2001 01:06 PM
When the Night Arrives (David Dream 1) UpwiththeSun Dream Out Loud (and in Colour!) 0 06-08-2001 02:05 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com