Giant "hand" reaches across space

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It only has four thingers (or three and a thumb). That's proof we are controlled by comic figures. Like blue Simpsons or something.

It only has four thingers (or three and a thumb). That's proof we are controlled by comic figures. Like blue Simpsons or something.

It all comes full circle with Lost.

foot-statue.jpg

:lmao: OK, I can't be the only Trekkie who choked on my drink recalling Who Mourns for Adonais? when I read this.

Last edited:
that's really beautiful.

A sign that we are not alone in the universe and there is a benevolent being watching over us.

Or a sign that we will read into ANYTHING to read a sign that we are not alone in the universe and there is a benevolent being watching over us.

I can't be the only Trekkie who choked on my drink recalling 'Who Mourns for Adonais?' when I read this.
OK, I guess maybe I can... :reject:

Well, in the unlikely event that anyone else wishes to refresh their memory, I found the episode in segments on YouTube. The giant green hand reaching across space (to grab the Enterprise) is at 1:50 (fast-forwarding recommended to avoid some laughably lame and sexist opening dialogue).

It really is pretty reminiscent of that 'hand' in the picture though. :lol:

Who Mourns for Adonais (1967), pt. 1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom