George Zimmerman, the killer of young Trayvon Martin, was found 'not guilty'.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow. Ignorant comment. You're not black and have no right go speak for them.

Tim, I don't know you and I'm not familiar with your posts - as I've been awhile for some time.

I would just like you to know, that Sean is far from ignorant and is one of the most thoughtful, intelligent, patient, wise, and considerate users in this forum. He deserves (as we all do) to be treated with more respect that this. Please dial it back several notches - "11" doesn't work for anyone other than Spinal Tap (and perhaps The National's new album).

:up:

what would this guy know

so with your black girlfriend and her 'like minded' friends surveyed we should all defer to you as our resident expert on what black people think

Rumors are that he's guaranteeing food stamps to whoever votes for him, but that is unsubstantiated. . .

Nope but I'll vote for him for som e stamps. If you can't beat them, join them.

Ummm. Let's see. Section 8 will pay 1,500 to rent a home for 1,600 a month. You take responsibility for two of you're nephews for 800 a month. You get 1,200 a month welfare and food stamps. That's over 40,000 i believe.

Chump change compared to Wall Street gets...

Wow. Ignorant comment. You're not black and have no right go speak for them.

I'm getting tired of warning you about your tone and insulting others. This is not the comments section on YouTube.

And speaking of ignorance, maycocksean is black. Before you go spouting off accusations of ignorance, it might help to find out whether your your own assumptions are anywhere close to accurate.

Last edited:
You're not black

:lmao: wait. ..wait :lmao:

Ironically I was often told that by white friends growing up who found me acceptably different from "real" black people. "You're tan. . ." was one of the so-called compliments that would follow.

and have no right go speak for them.

You are right about that though. That was actually kind of the point of my post!

my goodness.

after the lengthy scolding, attempts to refix the narrative so it's most favorable to the defense, disputations of racial authenticity, learning about life high on the welfare hog, and assertions that black people only vote for food stamps, where do we go from here?

my goodness.

- where do we go from here?

Actually - I think that we really haven't covered the issue of concealed weapon permits. We've only touched on it.

Forget for a moment the larger issue of gun control - let's assume we all agree people can have a rifle/handgun in their home for defense.

Should anyone be able to carry a concealed weapon out in public?

Also - regarding Stand Your Ground - If Martin was armed this could have led to an Ol West shootout. In theory, if you extend the idea - you can have groups of people "Standing Their Ground" against whole other groups (think OK Corral). Should we seriously allow this?

Stand Your Ground was a law clearly drafted with certain groups in mind.

Shouldn't it stand to reason that all gang members should invoke it when they feel threatened?

Every 'gangsta' aka gang drive by shooting, 'where you from', is a stand your ground shooting.

The real 'gangsta' that night was GZ protecting his hood form what he perceived to be an outsider. He left his crib, strapped with a 'gang' (us vs them) attitude.

Every 'gansta' aka gang drive by shooting, 'where you from', is a stand your ground shooting.

The real 'gansta' that night was GZ protecting his hood form what he perceived to be an outsider. He left his crib, strapped with a 'gang' (us vs them) attitude.

Well that's not overly reductive at all.

I don't see how a drive by shooting could ever be argued to be a stand your ground issue, as drive by shooting tend to be surprise attacks.

The gang banger in the front yard says the "drive by" or "walk by" person I killed said "you are going to die tonight".
I believed I was in danger of losing my life or suffering great bodily harm.

or

The guy in the car, says I was just minding my own business driving on a public street, like Zimmerman minding his own business stalking and following a kid home and killing him.

seriously if anyone thinks these gang killings don't or can't involved claims of standing their ground they are wrong, unless that is just reserved for 'certain' people.

Poor Trayvon was all tar-babied up as being 'gangsta'. When the true gangsta behavior was Zimmerman.

if nothing else, Trayvon parents should file a Civil Case

as a black male Trayvon had a "life expectancy" of 57 years.

And with a guaranteed income of $40,000 a year, that's a credible claim of 1.6 million.

Poor Trayvon was all tar-babied up as being 'gangsta'.

deep is desperately hoping someone doesn't understand what this term actually means.
I suppose I can appreciate this mild form of trolling

I'm at that stage of my life where I don't feel desperate about anything
it's all downhill from here

send me a picture

ok

BxUiLls.jpg

I actually asked for a picture of your mother

but it was one of those snapchat posts that disintegrates. in a minute or so

and before anyone reports me,
I plead the cocktail* defense

* cocktail of tourettes, dementia, and some other thing I forgot

"As much as we were trying to find this man guilty…they give you a booklet that basically tells you the truth, and the truth is that there was nothing that we could do about it," she said. "I feel the verdict was already told."

pesky evidence

Maybe for some. I think the younger you go the more people see a person rather than a monolithic entity.

But it's quite clear given the politics that govern the base of the GOP that many people have a vested, political, and monetary interest in keeping black Americans a suspect class, and in maintaining an underclass. That won't change, at least not for another generation, or until the GOP becomes something other than a protest movement against all things Obama.

George Bush doesn't care about black people!

We're not very good at caring for people the world over, if we did things just wouldn't be the way they are.

Back
Top Bottom