FYM Moderating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreadsox

ONE love, blood, life
I have had some concerns about the forum since Pax retired. I am not knocking the current moderators in anyway...but BLue Crack is a huge place.

IN the past it felt like Pax and at one time Angela were really on top of things in this forum.

Due to comments in another thread I thought it would be nice to chat about these concerns that others seem to have here.

I think we need a moderator that is only responsible for FYM...

thoughts?

I have a couple people in mind.. but if anyone has any other suggestions or any volunteers I'm all ears.

Ok I actually had wanted Fizz to mod here before but got sidetracked, and at the time didnt really need anyone else, but now she's offered again so we have a new mod here.. welcome her.

Sula has also agreed to take on another forum (here). So I think that should be good for now. We'll see how it goes!

Thanks guys for helping out! :)

Thanks guys, and pax, expect a lot of questions. :)

To all fellow FYMers, I hope we'll be able to continue having thought-provoking, intellectual discussions that don't stoop to name-calling and flame wars. Viva la "crack" bleu! :D

bammo2 said:
and it's good to have a british mod too, for time differences :up::up:

:up: I think Sula's time zone is probably quite close to the UK time zone too so we should both be able to watch FYM during the hours the North American mods are asleep. :)

Tops choices! Dont be afraid to haul arses over coals in here, girls :D

No one will like you for it, but this forum needs it...:uhoh:

Congrats :)

FizzingWhizzbees said:
:up: I think Sula's time zone is probably quite close to the UK time zone too so we should both be able to watch FYM during the hours the North American mods are asleep. :)

yeah, i believe we are either exactly on GMT or one hour off. Of course, I tend to be lazy in the mornings and take my sweet time getting to work...cuz i live in Africa and I can. lol.

zoney, i miss you too man! :wave:

:bump:

I've added a mod to this forum, whom you are all familiar with, yolland.

Thank you yolland for helping out! :)

Back
Top Bottom