FYM Moderating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Excellent!

I am happy for you.

You have asprin handy I hope!!!

HEHE:wink:

:wink: Thanks everybody.

Don't hesitate to PM or email me if you have any concerns or issues you would like to bring to my attention. (My interference.com email is still being created, but as soon as it's ready I will affix it to my signature.)

While I'll probably take Dread's advice to keep some aspirin handy just in case :D , actually I feel very privileged to have the opportunity to help out by moderating a forum and a group of people I like so much. I think in balance, we've all done a very good job of keeping civil, if occasionally intense discussions going for months now, despite a lack of regular moderating. Hopefully we can all continue to work together to keep that dynamic running smoothly. :) :up:

What an excellent choice! :)

I know I don't contribute here a great deal, but I do read many of the threads, and overall, the group of regulars are extremely intelligent, well-informed, thoughtful and tolerant, and Yolland is obviously a very important member of that group.

It took months for me to venture in here because of things I'd heard in the other areas of Interference, but overall, I've been extremely impressed. :up:

I don't think I should be considered for a moderator job, thank u for not contacting me.:sexywink:

db9

Last edited:
BonosSaint said:
When do we start testing you?:wink:

I was just going to say "now we know who to gang up on." :D

Congratulations Yolland!

I'll be good, I swear. :evil:

:bump:

As those of you who check Inside Broadcast may have read, Diemen has agreed to join the Interference mod team. He'll be helping out around all the forums, including here in FYM. Welcome aboard Diemen!

Back
Top Bottom