fort macmurray wildfires

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
two of my good friends and their families lost quite literally everything they own on top of being hit hard by the oil bust the last year or so. nobody knows when or if they'll ever be able to return home. amazingly only one fatal incident has happened during the evacuation of 80,000 from the entire city, much credit to the first responders and to the people of fort mac.

8862b190-12ec-11e6-863a-57656020d646_11509064.jpg

FortMcMurrayFire18.jpg

90494828.jpg

90494895.jpg

90494719.jpg

this is one of the worst natural disasters in canadian history. please help if you can.

https://donate.redcross.ca/ea-actio...suOc4fg5z6bR0UYzBpUwcRIenxUzHSxRAShoCoNfw_wcB

Last edited:
Insanely awful. I know of someone in the U2 fan community who evacuated with his family and lost their home as well. Those videos I watched were terrifying.

Sent from my SM-G920T using U2 Interference mobile app

Holy crap, those photos. That's terrifying.

I'm so sorry about your friends losing everything, Dave. I hope they can find some good shelter for the time being, and I hope everyone else in that area manages to stay safe, too. Sounds like the first responders deserve some high praise, too-I'm glad the town has these guys doing their part to take care of them in any way possible.

Back
Top Bottom