Fort Hood Shootings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you also ban those who post views you consider sexist or homophobic?

Not directed at me, and I'd say, not necessarily, but I also don't think that the women of this forum should be delighted in being referenced in degrading ways either. And then called thin-skinned on top if it.

But you're ok with this?

http://www.deseretnews.com/pdf/111009_ldsslc.pdf

make up your mind, pumpkin.

<>

i'm able to hold two thoughts in my head at once, cabbage. i don't think that supporting the right of gay people not to be fired or denied housing on the basis of their sexual orientation doesn't exactly make one at the forefront of civil rights. yes, it's obviously preferable to supporting discrimination, and yes, i'm happy that the Mormon church has taken this small but clear step, but it doesn't absolve them of their activities in California last year.

i know that's complex for you, but read it over a couple of times, sound out the words, and i'm sure you'll get it. :)

like pulling teeth.

and lets not mention they're all muslim-that wouldn't be p/c.

<>

isn't it self evident that these governments are, in fact, Muslim? and don't they stand as perfect examples of the inherent dangers of theocracy?

i'm able to hold two thoughts in my head at once, cabbage.

isn't it self evident that these governments are, in fact, Muslim? and don't they stand as perfect examples of the inherent dangers of theocracy?

well, then post them, silly.

man made theocracies, yes.

<>

How is this racist admitted troll who constantly resorts to name calling not banned yet?

I was just wondering the same thing myself. Unreal. Have the standards in here really slipped that low?

Might be time for another FYM break, and I really only started reading regularly here again a few days ago, after a bit of a break.

It would be good if more people reported posts that they feel are offensive, instead of just posting in the thread that they're surprised someone has or hasn't been banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom