For Those Dems &Independents who HAVEN'T YET Voted In Massachusetts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzledbylight

Blue Crack Supplier
Republican Jim Dmeintt <sp> close paraphrase

health care could be Obama's Waterloo. IF we can brewak him on that then we can get our and Americans "freedom" programs on the way

Newt Gingrich on medicare

"we WANT MEDICARE to WITHER ON THE VINE"

If you're thinking of sitting this out: for various reasons re President Obama's NOT done enough, or the HeaLTH CAre bill is too little etc OR he's done some things ( or continued some things) you don't like/hatee tc........

PLEASE............THINK AGAIN..........

I've been a unashamed Liberal/Progressive for decades....

WHen Bill Clinton was elected I had SUCH high hopes....( etc)

well..... He did some things I hated.... some things I was OK with AND>>>>>>> some thinks i really liked, really loved And celebrated!

From that I took the lesson........
it'll will probably be a mixed bag unless we get a really soiled proven for decades (at least say 10+ years) whether as an elected person or iin work done, volunteer stuff/ pro-bono work etc.

i was never totally enamored of him and I was nominally a Hillary fan ( for all her faults )

but even w some reservations I happily voted for him and I'm still glad I did! And I was at the Inauguration!

TO have this Tea Party supported Republican candidate in is NOT GOOD!!!!
Do you know that Dick Army has very much funded the Tea Partiers?!

It will harder to get any of the positive parts of Obama's agenda in! ANd the has a bunch of things.

DO you really want some one who will most likely be against even further AGAINST
than (some of the most conservative Dems) ANY MORE HEalth Care / getting good jobs back for Americans/ trying coral some of Wall St excessive practices/doing some real Green Energy jobs (support for)/ pushing back against further balancing in America for better lives for the Working class, middle class, poor ( working or not)., women, people of color, the disabled...

all that we have left of programs supporting stuff like this that oft have been underfunded or under-staffed >>>?during The Reagan & Bush 1 & 2 Presidencies....

( and yeah, clinton voted for Nafta :down:) etc

we well bee put SO FAR BACK AGAIN IF more Republicans get back in!

I heave had nearly screaming fights with a few other Libs/progs during the previous elections 01, 04 & 08.....WHY?

...... because I know a lot of poor people........ some white, some Latin and some Afro-Amercan/Afro-Caribbean

OFTEN the people was at first discussing with........the people were white ( I'm white) and MIddle class. ( I was Middle class and hope to be so again)

and sometimes their attitude was No differnce between R' & D's

and well if it gets really, REALLY bad another republican in power then
THE PEOPLE WILL REALLY RISE UP.

The first people to BE further affected by almost ANY Republicans' policies

The POOR/ People OF Color/ WOrking Class and now also lower & -middle Middle class ( b/c of 8 yrs of W) / The Disabled/the poor elderly
your/ my parents will have almost NOTHING left for Medicare from the Republicans if they can wreck Obama's agenda ( the things I like )

well I'm not gonna be some one's "sacrificial Lamb" for their idea of "the people will rise up" visions........

" their lives are bigger than any big idea " / U2

I'm tried my best to be at least somewhat coherent. i can't type well in a rush and my time here -I have access to the Net for free is up.

PLEASE GO VOTE FOR MS COPELY <SP> and take some one else w you!!!

THANK YOU.......

who is Ms. Copely?

I will you a straight answer if you care
don't know your politics either

I don't hear that well ( birth defect x's too many LOUD concerts < even BEFORE U2> :lol: :der:). It's very easy for me to confuse certain consonants...... that her name presents.

AND SINCE I have been getting even more of my NEWS Via RADIO.......... i haven't seen her name in print.

Back
Top Bottom