For the Fiji Water Drinkers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bottled water all tastes too "sweet" to me, I much prefer our local tap which is full of yummy chemicals! :drool:

Fijian water is the best mineral water. Unfortunately can't get it here but I did try it in Australia.

I personally have no preference between tap water and any of the brands of bottled water... I taste a difference, but as long as it's not radioactive, I really don't care that much. I'm not sure why people buy into the Fiji obsession. :shrug:

i like fiji. out of all the bottled water brands out there it's the only one that doesn't have any kind of aftertaste. it tastes like water, not water with this and this in it. dasani and aquafina are so nasty, i can't believe anyone would pay for that. though most times i just drink tap because our water here actually tastes pretty good.

I have one of those Brita dispensers. I don't really like to pay for bottled water.

It tastes the same to me, except for that nasty skank Dasani and Aquafina. Those are so disgusting, I don't know how people can drink it.

Agree wholeheartedly. Putrid stuff, that.

The tap water in my city is absolutely awful to drink, so for close to 10 years, I bought cases of bottles every week, and that was my main beverage. Earlier this year I switched to Brita for home use, although I still buy a case every now and then so I can grab a bottle on the go - maybe a case every two months as opposed to a couple a week. Brita is just as good, a hell of a lot cheaper (I was paying around $10 a week for bottled :der: ), and now I feel less guilty in an environmental sense about purchasing and disposing of unnecessary plastic.

We have a filter thing installed on the tap at work, but I always turn it off b/c it comes out so frickin slow! I re-use a paper cup until it's nearly disintegrated, and I re-use a water bottle (that someone else bought), filled with tap water. :reject:

A coworker of mine buys Fiji water by the case. She said it has a lot of silica, which is good for the skin (protects against wrinkles, etc).

i rather like Fiji water.

when i'm on the road is really the only time i buy bottled water since it's better than soda, and i always buy Fiji water, because i'm uppity like that.

I don't see the difference in Fiji, Dasani or Aquafina. Its all water to me. Besides, once I finish all the water I bought, I fill up the bottle with tap water. :shrug:

Martha, when you use colloquialisms, true grammar rules go out the door. Or do', as it were.

Ho's it is. Cos Hos just aint right, one and done Martha.

Fun Fact: Dasani is just tap water from Brampton (my old home town) that has been put through reverse osmosis. Trust me when I tell you there are no fresh water springs in Brampton, ON

Back
Top Bottom