"Five Jihadists have reached their target under Barack Obama..."

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
one question for you,

that is a pretty good list, where did you find it? did you verify* any of it?

(ok, that's two questions)

I just did the last one, and found this

JNF- Breaking News: Bomb injures lawyers in Dalton, GA | Headline | JusticeNewsFlash Release

that hardly qualifies as a 'terrorist attack'.

For the original post in this thread this doesn't matter. The "underwear bomber" and "Times Square bomber" never had their bombs actually detonated and killing people. Still, the original post wants to claim them as an attack, so that Dalton attack should be considered of equal weight.
:shrug:

What about the hundreds upon hundreds of terrorist attacks in Iraq, carried out as a direct result of the Bush administrations policies? Do those not count?

Why not?

I thought the topic was about attacks on American soil, but I see
your point.

I disgreed with President Bush's policy of trying to impose democracy
in Iraq. I think it would have been better if the country had been equally
divided among the Shiites, Sunnis, and the Kurds.

I thought the topic was about attacks on American soil, but I see
your point.

I disgreed with President Bush's policy of trying to impose democracy
in Iraq. I think it would have been better if the country had been equally
divided among the Shiites, Sunnis, and the Kurds.

Ha yeah it was and I proved how ridiculous that was too. How about it?

I thought the topic was about attacks on American soil...

And you asked for examples and they were given and yet you didn't even respond to them. Would almost make me think that you aren't actually interested in having a discussion about the topic.

I'd almost suggest that you are trolling. I don't know that you ever engage in any of the other subforums either. Maybe you do, I just never see it. I do know that you post litanies of effective propaganda here in FYM, if it's religious or political and you don't engage when people want to discuss those things with you. How is that not 'trolling' defined?

P.S. (for the thread)
I didn't "find" that list - I made it.

I have to say, I'm used to iron horse's non-response. But it always bothers me when the OP never replies. It seems like trolling at that point.

Back
Top Bottom