First surgeon to separate conjoined twins says being gay is a choice because prison

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lmao, has this guy ever heard of correlation?

Nobody who is straight goes to prison and comes out gay. The guys simply want sex, so they get it. Sex isn't the same as love, and most men have no problem having sex without having feelings for the other person. The only problem is they usually get it from girls yet there are none in prison. :shrug: They CHOOSE to have sex with males yes. But that doesn't make someone gay. No rocket science if you ask me.

Then again, if this guy believes this, he should look up the church of the Flying Spaghettimonster. There's a serious correlation between the amount of pirates decreasing and global warming!
1189px-PiratesVsTemp%28en%29.svg.png

I left my house this morning and it was overcast, other than a small patch of blue sky. I looked up at the blue sky, and a few seconds later the sun came out through that patch.

Obviously I can personally control the weather.

Ben Carson has become a darling of the Tea Party, in part because it lets them say "See? We can't possibly be racist because we want this guy to be president!" and because, much like Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity and Rush, he just calls 'em like he sees him, and isn't afraid to speak the un-PC truth!

it's so idiotic. no one "becomes" gay when they come out of prison. they may fuck men while in prison, or be fucked by men while in prison -- but getting fucked by a man does not a homosexual make.

i loved writing that sentence. :heart:

there's such a thing as situational homosexuality, and hetero men have raped other hetero men for centuries as a means of punishment, dominance, privilege, etc.

he's talking about violence, not sexual orientation.

Yeah, the pirate's life is not a common one anymore. But I do think it should be more nowadays, with the Somalian pirates going on and everything! :D

thanks for posting that ^ I just deleted my IE browser program

a lot of men choose to be half way yo gay
especailly when they are alone and no one is watching

I was more thinking one man alone with his own erect member

that's why the church proclaims onanism a sin,

it is a known fact
that 99.? % of all homosexuals began with this sinful behavior

First surgeon to separate conjoined twins says being gay is a choice because ...

Well ok, I've never told this to anybody before but I'm 80% drunk (and the people I know and actually care about here won't judge me) so why not.

I'm bisexual. I've never told a soul in the world because I've been married for the past 5 years. Even my ex wife doesn't know. She would laugh in my face and then probably call me nasty mean names and make fun of me so there's no point telling her, and there never was because I never had any desire to act on it while we were married (same with women). But now I'm divorced and have to be real, I have a huge crush on a dude. I want to be with another guy. I'm totally cool with it but so many people I know would not be, and it's not any of their business anyways so I feel no need to "come out" or tell anybody at all.

I have been with a guy once in my life. It was purely sexual and I told myself for years that it was just because I was super horny for about six months in college that I would have slept with anybody. But that's not true. I love cock. Straight up. I also love pussy. Hence the "bi" thing and not the "gay" thing.

I always pushed any feelings I had for any dudes aside or dismissed them as "not real". But I've got an enormous crush on a guy I work with. I can't deny it. He's gorgeous, we click like I did with my ex when I first met her. I have no idea if he's gay (although he's certainly eye fucking me every time I walk past his desk so who knows, I may need to fine tune my gaydar). In hind sight I've had a lot of feelings for other guys but always thought to myself "If I was gay I would totally do/date that guy - but I'm totally straight!" and shoved the feelings aside. I chalk it up to immaturity and an inability to accept myself for who I am.

I honestly don't give a fuck now. I'm happier since I at least admitted it to myself, and hey, the pool of people I'm actively looking to sleep with has instantly doubled in size so that's a bonus. But I feel like I really don't care too much. I am what I am and there isn't much point in being embarrassed or trying to suppress it if I have the hots for another dude (which actually happens a lot more than I used to think it did, now that I don't try to dismiss or actively rebel against the feeling).

At no point did I make any kind of choice to be gay, bi, or straight. It doesn't happen. People who say it's a choice are so full of shit it makes me want to slap them. It just is what it is.

You guys are literally the only people in the world who know this other than myself (and the dude I fooled around with in college). Please be gentle, unless we're in the bedroom, in which case (somewhat) rough is totally cool with me :wink:

taking what you posted at face value

I will just say it is too bad you posted it in this thread about Ben Carson, that guy is such a total asshat

it might have fit better in the gay thread

What do they allow up there in the Canadian military??

Seriously though, really glad for you. :up:

First surgeon to separate conjoined twins says being gay is a choice because ...

What do they allow up there in the Canadian military??

The gayest dudes I've ever met were upstanding soldiers.

Master Warrant Officer by day, Queen Fantasia by night :lol:

EDIT: I don't really want anyone to be glad or happy for me (although I really do appreciate the sentiment man, thanks a ton), it just is. That's kind of the whole point. To me it feels like announcing on a message board that I have hazel eyes. It's just a part of who I am :shrug: I'm sure I would feel differently about it if I had experienced any real persecution over it though, especially as a teenager. But I've just come to realize that it's just another facet of who I am, just like the short toe I have on my left foot, and really no more or less important than that. Absolutely nothing about this is a conscious choice, nor has it been at any point in my life.

Back
Top Bottom