First surgeon to separate conjoined twins says being gay is a choice because prison - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-04-2015, 03:24 PM   #16
Galeonbroad
 
Galeongirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Schoo Fishtank
Posts: 70,773
Local Time: 07:59 AM
More interesting statistics.

__________________

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
And if U2 EVER did Hawkmoon live....and the version from the Lovetown Tour, my uterus would leave my body and fling itself at Bono - for realz.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Galeongirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 03:30 PM   #17
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,501
Local Time: 10:59 PM
thanks for posting that ^ I just deleted my IE browser program

a lot of men choose to be half way yo gay
especailly when they are alone and no one is watching
__________________

__________________
deep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 03:37 PM   #18
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Irvine511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 30,499
Local Time: 01:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post
a lot of men choose to be half way yo gay
especailly when they are alone and no one is watching


that's just bros helping bros. totally different.
__________________
Irvine511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 03:48 PM   #19
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,501
Local Time: 10:59 PM
I was more thinking one man alone with his own erect member

that's why the church proclaims onanism a sin,

it is a known fact
that 99.? % of all homosexuals began with this sinful behavior
__________________
deep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 04:03 PM   #20
Galeonbroad
 
Galeongirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Schoo Fishtank
Posts: 70,773
Local Time: 07:59 AM
Self love is a special thing isn't it?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
And if U2 EVER did Hawkmoon live....and the version from the Lovetown Tour, my uterus would leave my body and fling itself at Bono - for realz.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Galeongirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 04:19 PM   #21
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Mrs. Garrison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: pig farming in Bolivia
Posts: 7,222
Local Time: 12:59 AM
I've come to the conclusion i want a woman president with balls.
__________________
Mrs. Garrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 04:26 PM   #22
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator
 
Diemen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Somewhere in middle America
Posts: 13,238
Local Time: 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galeongirl View Post
More interesting statistics.

That actually makes sense, though.
__________________
Diemen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 07:22 PM   #23
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,501
Local Time: 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galeongirl View Post
Self love is a special thing isn't it?
well known first step to gayness

and baby girls that get overly excited at their mother's bare breast have a higher tendency to become lesbians
__________________
deep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 07:48 PM   #24
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: illegitimi non carborundum
Posts: 17,415
Local Time: 01:59 AM
First surgeon to separate conjoined twins says being gay is a choice because ...

Well ok, I've never told this to anybody before but I'm 80% drunk (and the people I know and actually care about here won't judge me) so why not.

I'm bisexual. I've never told a soul in the world because I've been married for the past 5 years. Even my ex wife doesn't know. She would laugh in my face and then probably call me nasty mean names and make fun of me so there's no point telling her, and there never was because I never had any desire to act on it while we were married (same with women). But now I'm divorced and have to be real, I have a huge crush on a dude. I want to be with another guy. I'm totally cool with it but so many people I know would not be, and it's not any of their business anyways so I feel no need to "come out" or tell anybody at all.

I have been with a guy once in my life. It was purely sexual and I told myself for years that it was just because I was super horny for about six months in college that I would have slept with anybody. But that's not true. I love cock. Straight up. I also love pussy. Hence the "bi" thing and not the "gay" thing.

I always pushed any feelings I had for any dudes aside or dismissed them as "not real". But I've got an enormous crush on a guy I work with. I can't deny it. He's gorgeous, we click like I did with my ex when I first met her. I have no idea if he's gay (although he's certainly eye fucking me every time I walk past his desk so who knows, I may need to fine tune my gaydar). In hind sight I've had a lot of feelings for other guys but always thought to myself "If I was gay I would totally do/date that guy - but I'm totally straight!" and shoved the feelings aside. I chalk it up to immaturity and an inability to accept myself for who I am.

I honestly don't give a fuck now. I'm happier since I at least admitted it to myself, and hey, the pool of people I'm actively looking to sleep with has instantly doubled in size so that's a bonus. But I feel like I really don't care too much. I am what I am and there isn't much point in being embarrassed or trying to suppress it if I have the hots for another dude (which actually happens a lot more than I used to think it did, now that I don't try to dismiss or actively rebel against the feeling).

At no point did I make any kind of choice to be gay, bi, or straight. It doesn't happen. People who say it's a choice are so full of shit it makes me want to slap them. It just is what it is.

You guys are literally the only people in the world who know this other than myself (and the dude I fooled around with in college). Please be gentle, unless we're in the bedroom, in which case (somewhat) rough is totally cool with me
__________________
DaveC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 07:57 PM   #25
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,501
Local Time: 10:59 PM
taking what you posted at face value

I will just say it is too bad you posted it in this thread about Ben Carson, that guy is such a total asshat

it might have fit better in the gay thread
__________________
deep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 08:13 PM   #26
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: illegitimi non carborundum
Posts: 17,415
Local Time: 01:59 AM
First surgeon to separate conjoined twins says being gay is a choice because ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post
it might have fit better in the gay thread

...but I'm not gay...
__________________
DaveC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 08:26 PM   #27
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,816
Local Time: 10:59 PM
What do they allow up there in the Canadian military??








Seriously though, really glad for you.
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 09:17 PM   #28
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: illegitimi non carborundum
Posts: 17,415
Local Time: 01:59 AM
First surgeon to separate conjoined twins says being gay is a choice because ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
What do they allow up there in the Canadian military??

The gayest dudes I've ever met were upstanding soldiers.

Master Warrant Officer by day, Queen Fantasia by night

EDIT: I don't really want anyone to be glad or happy for me (although I really do appreciate the sentiment man, thanks a ton), it just is. That's kind of the whole point. To me it feels like announcing on a message board that I have hazel eyes. It's just a part of who I am I'm sure I would feel differently about it if I had experienced any real persecution over it though, especially as a teenager. But I've just come to realize that it's just another facet of who I am, just like the short toe I have on my left foot, and really no more or less important than that. Absolutely nothing about this is a conscious choice, nor has it been at any point in my life.
__________________
DaveC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 10:29 PM   #29
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,501
Local Time: 10:59 PM
hazel eyes?
FUCK YOU!
__________________
deep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 11:07 PM   #30
She's the One
 
martha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Posts: 42,338
Local Time: 10:59 PM
Dave, my takeaway from your post was "How the hell is he old enough to have been married for five years?"
__________________

__________________
martha is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com