First impressions and ultimate impressions. - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind
Old 02-26-2012, 04:50 AM   #17
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 07:11 AM
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
I think that's what you would hope for, but it isn't reality.

Frankly if I was out there and I had suffered an injury and was going to trial to try to recover for damages, I would go with what the jury consultant or lawyer advised. If that meant not having blue streaks while I'm in the courtroom, then so be it.

My feeling is that I don't really give much thought to people's hair colour in social situations. But this isn't really that, and I'd do whatever was in my best interest.
true... guess i was just being naive lol!! i should've said "i would say the colour of your hair should not make the blindest bit of difference in what the jury thought! (but it probably would!)"

and definitely, if i or one of my children had to make a court appearance, i would definitely make sure we were "neutral" and neat and tidy, just to avoid anyone making wrong assumptions about us, for sure... just like i would make an effort when going to a job interview/meet a new client etc. - first impressions in terms of appearance DO count for that kind of thing... at the beginning of the thread i was thinking more about first impressions in relationships/friendships really...

my son has got an open day soon at a college he wants to go to, and he sure as hell won't be spiking up his hair that day LOL - just because i know it will go against him and people will judge him...

mama cass is offline   Reply With Quote