Finally a Democrat with principles:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope one day I get to write in a post or as a title of a thread; "Finally, Diamond gets it...".

I still have hope.

Keep trying my friend :up:

It never occurred to Clinton, Crist, the media or some here that perhaps Crist should drop out of the race.

Never even entered into their thought processes, telling- very telling.

Now go pick on Sarah Palin, Sharon Angle or Christine O Donnell and spread your love.

<>

Why is Clinton campaigning for him? Some stories say it was Crist who tried to get him to drop out. But you know the truth I guess. Yes all those women get picked on and are victims..women are just so mean to them cause they're jealous.

Former President Bill Clinton will be returning to Florida to campaign with Democratic senatorial candidate Rep. Kendrick Meek and gubernatorial candidate Alex Sink at a rally in Orlando Monday, the Meek campaign said Saturday.

Though he has campaigned with Meek several times this election cycle, Monday's event will be the first time Clinton will appear with the congressman since reports surfaced this week that Clinton may have tried to push Meek out of the race in order to help independent candidate Gov. Charlie Crist beat front-runner Republican Marco Rubio.

The Crist campaign had actively pushed the story, first reported by Politico, but Meek and his campaign emphatically denied the allegations.

Meek told Fox News's Greta Van Susteren he had no intention of dropping out of the race.

"Bottom line: that is just not going to happen," Meek said on Fox News Friday. "If anything, [Crist] needs to be getting out of the race. He knows it and I know it."

Clinton stopped campaigning for him and then suggested that he quit.

It had something to do with quotas and "closet gay republicans who switch to Independent, cos they can't win as a republican crowd" or something-they weren't being represented enough.

In the end, Meek did the right thing and told Crist and Clinton (the self proclaimed 1st Black President) to go kick rocks.

:lol:

<>

I like that they are already anointing Rubio as the VP candidate for 2012.
Not that he won't win the senate seat, but the "oh look, we have color in the Republican Party" is silly.

So Clinton didn't show up yesterday? That was Monday.

saving face-just in the nick time for revisionist history...

Hypothetical legal question to Bill Clinton: "Mr Clinton, did you ask or try to persuade Mr Meek to leave the race"?

Clinton: "Well that would depend on what the definition of 'race' is".

Bullocks

I like that they are already anointing Rubio as the VP candidate for 2012.
Not that he won't win the senate seat, but the "oh look, we have color in the Republican Party" is silly.

He's right though. Whoever is running in 2012 would be an idiot NOT to put Rubio on the ticket. He/she would therefore get not only all the Tea Party faction but also almost all the latino vote.

The GOP does not need Rubio to get Florida, it along with Ohio are leaning heavy for the GOP. And the Latino vote and the Cuban vote are not the same. Cubans don't need immigration reform, they have the most preferred status of anyone.

Rubio is a plus for the GOP because he can sway young voters. He has some charisma, and he is a good looking guy that can represent conservative concepts without making them sound wacko, like Rand Paul of Bachman.

Just look at how he came up in the polls this last election. The Govenors race was close. He got 50% in a 3 way race.

But, I think Rubio would fare much better in 2016 or 2020.

Back
Top Bottom