Ferguson- How does burning REDS BBQ place Compute?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moist Yolks

Babyface
Varun Madaksira should get an answer.

For all the garbage in the threads of this site on this topic, I still consider you at least intellectually capable. Use that capability and quit attempting to justify these garbage 'riots' and actions that result in a pillar of the community losing his business that most everyone in our city loved.

While we are at it... What right do you have to stop the black man who is trying to drive home from Manhatten to see his wife and kids after a long days work? Why are you on the highway? People want to get home to their families.. maybe they need to get to bed so they can get up early to get back to a hospital and work the 4AM start shift at Barnabas ER?

Have at me.. We will respond in time to any pithy retort.. Name and town.. name and town.. name and town.. are required.. But thankfully we won't be subjected to elvis's third grade education style moderation.. We will be reasonable with each and every one of you.

Kindly

I can't really support riots that result in destruction of property, even though I totally get why the protests are happening.

Also, Elvis hasn't been here for quite some time.

If you're hoping to hang around here, I'd cool it with the condescension and not so subtle jabs at the way this forum is/was run.

It doesn't compute. Of course it doesn't. But sometimes you do things in anger and rage that you really don't intend and that you regret. And you feel bad afterwards. And with any luck at all you have a grand jury tell you that what you did was just fine.

There is absolutely no way in hell the alter is me.

I have a couple suspicions who it might be, but equally, could be a random newbie.

Not me.

I was just going off the name/avatar combination appearing in the zoomerang stories thread. Sorry.

Is it the new zoots? :hyper:

How much money was raised for Darren Wilson? How much money was raised for these damaged businesses? Sounds like a lot of talk and very little action from people claiming to care about these businesses when the reality is they just don't like black people.

- Dan in Philadelphia

Back
Top Bottom