Old 09-11-2012, 05:04 PM   #451
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:51 PM
don't lose your stylist looking for that picture

Old 09-11-2012, 05:08 PM   #452
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:51 AM
It's STYLUS

Actually I'd like to lose my stylist, she's on my last nerve right now. Maybe she stole my stylus.

Old 09-11-2012, 09:53 PM   #453
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:51 AM
I know what the Today Show is but I don't know that I've ever watched it. I'm never near a TV that time of day.
Old 09-11-2012, 11:45 PM   #454
45:33

Local Time: 04:51 PM
Really long, but worth the read. Accurately depicts how backward some countries are on issues involving women. From Delhi police: Why women deserve to be raped - Tehelka - India's Independent Weekly News Magazine
Old 09-14-2012, 10:20 AM   #455
Blue Crack Addict

I certainly hope he doesn't walk free again

Drifter nabbed in rape of 73-year-old woman in Central Park has disturbing criminal history - NY Daily News

Mitchell’s disturbing criminal history began when he was just 18 and charged with molesting and beating to death 87-year-old Annie Parks during a burglary in his hometown of Jenkinjones near the border of Kentucky and Virginia.

A jury acquitted him, and months later he was accused of raping a woman in her 70s during another break-in, the Charleston Gazette reported.
Old 09-14-2012, 11:23 PM   #456
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 11:51 PM
Quote:
Mitchell pleaded guilty to first-degree robbery, was sentenced to 10 years and did about eight in state prison.

After his release, the ex-con was arrested at least twice more before being convicted of kidnapping in 2003 and sent back to prison for eight more years.

He was busted several times in the past two years for probation violations and petty crimes but didn’t serve any hard time before he left for New York.
Ugh, this sort of stuff just pisses me off. After, like, his third arrest, hell, for the kidnapping one alone, by that point, shouldn't somebody have maybe said, "You know, perhaps he should stay in jail a wee bit longer than he has been thus far?"

Glad he's finally caught, hopefully someone has the good sense to put him in jail and just leave him there.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:02 PM   #457
Blue Crack Addict

I couldn't make this stuff up

Cristian Fernandez, 13-Year-Old Florida Boy Charged With Brother's Murder, Had Life 'Punctuated By Violence' (VIDEO)
Old 09-17-2012, 07:21 PM   #458
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 11:51 PM
Holy crap.

Ugh. Yeah...on the one hand, it's certainly not hard to figure out why this kid turned out as he did, and I understand people's suggestion he be rehabilitated and given another chance down the line after he's served his proper time, whatever it is. I feel absolutely horrible that he grew up in such a godawful environment.

But at the same time, if he's already committing crimes that violent at that young an age, I don't know how easy it will be to change him, if he can be changed. So I too am torn.

What a mess.
Old 09-17-2012, 08:21 PM   #459
Blue Crack Addict

But don't forget, women can't get pregnant when they're raped...
Old 09-18-2012, 02:40 PM   #460
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Actress Elizabeth Hurley calls her line of swimwear for girls "fun" on her website. But parents along with a child protection charity in the U.K. have had a different reaction -- they're accusing Hurley and her brand of sexualizing young girls.
"It is very disturbing to see some inappropriate items in this swimwear range," Claude Knight, the director of the charity Kidscape told the Daily Mail.
Elizabeth Hurley's Bikini Line For Young Girls Called 'Disturbing' And 'Inappropriate'

The link shows photos of young girls modeling the swimwear. It is appalling and disturbing that anyone would think to make such two pieces for young girls. Elizabeth Hurley is not the first, but sadly she won't be the last to do this.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:07 PM   #461
Blue Crack Addict

there are a lot of disgusting things posted in this thread, when I started it I had hoped it would be for the 'truely' most despicable things that made me put down my newspaper because I could not stand to read it.

A lot of stuff has been thown in here, perhays even by myself that falls far below that standard. Kids in two piece swainsuits, I just don't see it as being absolutely digusting.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:11 PM   #462
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Did you see the swimsuits, deep? If you had a young daughter, or if you had a young granddaughter, would you object to her wearing them?

Besides, everyone has their own standards on what is disgusting or not.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:55 PM   #463
Blue Crack Addict

Wouldn't put one on my kid (though I don't think I wore swimwear *at all* until I was 5) but I'm kinda with deep, hardly on par with a 12 year old being raped and having a kid that kills a 2 year old.
Old 09-18-2012, 06:51 PM   #464
Blue Crack Addict

Maybe we should have a disgusting tribunal that your post has to appear in front of . Or a feel mildly disgusted separate thread. It's basically just a random thread, don't see what the problem is. This place is slow, all of Int has been for quite a while.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:19 PM   #465
Blue Crack Addict

yeah, I was going to respond to Pearl that I did not want her to think I was picking on her. and looking back not all my posts in here have stayed on target, as I stated when I started this thread. and we do meander in here quite a bit.

I could say on the absolutely disgusted, repugnant scale, the article rates on the very low side for me. awhile back I think I saw something where they were making bras with falsies for little girls. that is more disturbing

traffic in here is down, I blame all the social media, people would rather post about themselves than interact with other people.
47% of people are only in it for themselves and don't care about other people or what they think.